Become a Patron!

Custom Battery Wraps

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I downloaded these templates from @jwill at the cloudist.store to print and wrap some batteries.
https://cloudist.store/Battery-Template_b_13.html

But I'm too dumb to figure out how to import a picture into the pdf template....ugh.
Getting old ain't for sissies...

I'm sure jwill can help me out. Thank you sir for the template and dumb dumb support.
Anyone feel free to chime in, thx

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Open it in your editing software, drag and size your pictures over the template and print at standard size and cut them out. If you have some specific pictures you want, dm me and I will send you back a file ready to print.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Open it in your editing software, drag and size your pictures over the template and print at standard size and cut them out. If you have some specific pictures you want, dm me and I will send you back a file ready to print.
Any particular editing software?
Whenever I try drag and drop a file I get an error message.
20191016_144341.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I use photoshop but any photo editing software should work if it supports PDF files. Looks like you are using a PDF reader which generally is not used for editing.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use photoshop but any photo editing software should work if it supports PDF files. Looks like you are using a PDF reader which generally is not used for editing.
Figured it was something like that. Will dig around, looks like GIMP supports PDF and it's free. Thanks for your help and offer to convert the pic to a file. Don't have any images sorted out yet.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh yeah and it works better if you use #16 paper for your printer. It is significantly less thick than #20 paper. I have not had any fitment issues.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
so, what printer(specs) are you guys using ?
lets see pics of your printings

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so, what printer(specs) are you guys using ?
lets see pics of your printings
Have not made it to the printer yet, lol.
Downloaded gimp photo editor, open the template, drag in photo but can't figure out how to resize it to the template.
I used to be pretty good with stuff like this. Then age and brain damage set in, ugh.
Will try again later, baby steps but I'll get it.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i have brain damage too. wait, having brain damage implies to have a brain. so maybe i'm wrong.

VU Sponsors