Become a Patron!

****TRADED****____Custom Classic 7075 aluminum mech squonker and Hobo Drifter with BF kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
For sale is a 7075 aluminum Custom Classic 18650 mechanical squonker and an authentic Hobo Drifter, serial #0017 from the run done for the Discover Authentic Vape (DAV) Facebook group. I would prefer to sell this as a package.

The Custom Classic has been an everyday mod for me and shows typical signs of daily usage as well as some patina in the battery and bottle holes. The top of the mod shows what appears to be very minor pitting which could likely be resolved with some very fine grit sandpaper. It is in very good overall condition exhibiting no major dings or dents. The original brushed finish is relatively easy to restore using Scotchbrite or BearTex pads. I will include several BearTex pads with the mod. This CC features an upgraded 510 and upgraded solid silver negative contact. Also included will be an aluminum button, black delrin button, ultem button, and spare o-rings and postive contact insulator.

Corey, the modder, previously refurbished two of my other CCs to like new condition for $50 (each). If the buyer is interested in having the mod refurbished by Corey, I can coordinate sending it directly to him, provided he is still offering this service.

The Hobo Drifter is in good, used condition and will include the non-BF postive post and pin and factory spare bits. Also included will be a Hobo ultem drip and Hobo black delrin drip tip.

I can include a Sunbox Cappy V4 silicone bottle (not shown) at no charge but potential buyers should be aware this bottle was used with a very strong e-liquid and has a strong residual odor and likely residual flavor. Please note this mod will accept 6ml REO bottles, Vapage bottles, 8.5ml super soft bottles, and the aforementioned 8ml Cappy bottles

All items will be ultrasonically cleaned prior to shipping.

Retail prices:

7075 CC $450
upgraded 510 $25
upgraded silver negative contact $20
black button $10
ultem button $10

Hobo Drifter $75
BF kit $20
Ultem drip tip $10
Black drip tip $10

Total new retail cost: $630

Price for the package is $375 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with $50 standard insurance. Full value insurance available at buyer's expense. Please note that once the package is in possession of the USPS, I maintain no responsibility for its successful delivery. Items will ship next business day after payment is received. Payment by PayPal only - buyer to include fees if paying with Goods and Services.

5VZTIih.jpg

jvkpDuL.jpg

Fu53Uuk.jpg

aQ6FxFY.jpg

JVVapLL.jpg

R7a03U4.jpg

344Dhjz.jpg

1lmaycm.jpg

69U0lr5.jpg

RmWYeIV.jpg

euKsoja.jpg

Last edited:

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Bump... may consider trades/partial trades for other squonk stuff or maybe even higher end non-squonk stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors