CUSTOMER BEWARE OF WWW. ELEMENTVAPE.COM

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by GARYPETRUCCI, May 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. GARYPETRUCCI

GARYPETRUCCI New Member

Blog Posts:
    I bought an Innokin proton 235w plex tank starter kit from element vape on 3/4/2019, It stopped working on 5/2/2019, screen turned gray and pipe is dead, It come with a manufacturer warranty of 90 days, was told by Innokin to contact element vape about the warranty return directly, when I did yesterday the response was we don't honor the manufactures warranties, we only warranty items sold on our website for 30 days regardless of the true warranty that comes with the products they sell. The pipe was not at a discount price I paid a total of $93.90 for the starter kit. Of course the warrantee information is not listed on the sales page but rather hidden on a return page that you have to follow links to get to. ELEMENT VAPE is just another company looking for a quick sale and to hell with the customer. There customer service is the worse I ever had to deal with , do your self a favor and buy from a company who will stand by the product they sell.

2. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Good morning, and welcome to VU. ;)
    Sounds like it's Innokin you should be upset with, not Element Vape. Many of us here, myself included, have made several purchases from Element without issue, but the occasional "lemon" can get through from anyone. Element's return/exchange policies are plainly stated on their website - 30 days - and after that it's a manufacturer issue. https://www.elementvape.com/returns-policy ..... If it were me, I'd contact Innokin again and remind them of their own warranty claims, as well as those plainly posted by the merchant.

The Cromwell, lak611 and Letitia9 like this.
  3. GARYPETRUCCI

GARYPETRUCCI New Member

Blog Posts:
    there policies are not clearly stated on there website you have to follow links to get to it. If they were not hiding it they should list it on the sales page. I went to them because I was told to by Innokin the return need to be done were I made the purchase. Here in Tennessee the store believe in the products they sell. I own a store here and when one of my customers return an item still under the manufactures warranty we honor it give the customer a new one and return the bad one to our vendor for a credit. We don't tell our customers its your problem go find and contact the manufacturer. Innokin said for a vendor to sell this product, the product price must have a sale price over $45.00 dollars and they must honor the warrantee of the product otherwise they are considered as an unauthorized retailer of there product.

4. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Honestly, there's nothing hidden, it's at the bottom of the first page of their website under "returns and exchanges," but that's neither here nor there at this point.
    I can appreciate your store's own personal return policies, that's good of you. But each business sets their own and Element has set theirs. I can tell you with all confidence that businesses in Tennessee are not all like yours because I live there too and many (most) would tell you to contact the manufacturer if your problem had occurred outside the time frame of their personal exchange policy. I really do hope you can get the issue resolved, I just personally think it's on Innokin and they're trying to "pass the buck" back to Element.

5. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    ^^^^What She Said^^^^^

lak611 and MrMeowgi like this.
  6. PopcornSmell

PopcornSmell New Member

Blog Posts:
    Unless the country/state where their business locates has a consumer law telling them to send the broken device to the manufacturer on behalf of the customer, the store can do something like that. Your best bet right now is to forward Element Vape message to Innokin and ask them to honor the warranty.

7. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm not saying this is the case but, a lot of vape devices die because of user error. They get dropped, tanks can leak into the internals, lots of things. But sometimes they just stop working from being poorly manufactured. I think user error heavily outweighs just being faulty. I've learned over the years how to take care of my mods. I base my opinion on the fact that none of them have just mysteriously died... even Smok devices.

lak611 and SteveS45 like this.
  8. Grandpa

Grandpa Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Well, I still don't like Element Vape because they just suck. The last time I ordered from them they came up with this lame shit about taking a picture of my driver's license and SS card to prove to them I'm 21. I'm 65 fucking years old. I haven't been carded for 45 years and I won't jump through their chicken shit hoops. I not only have a SS card I'm also collecting it!

Mind you, this was after I had ordered from them several times before and they never asked me jack shit about my age then.

Silver79 likes this.
  9. lak611

lak611 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've ordered a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C and an Asmodus Oni 167 DNA250 from Element Vape. I've had no issues with either of these mods.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

10. 516_vaper_li

516_vaper_li Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've had absolutely no issues with Element.

MrMeowgi likes this.
  11. Drone

Drone Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I hate to tell you this @Grandpa , but your barking at the moon. The age verification has nothing to do with Elementvape. It's the government requiring this under a new regulation and Element hates this as much as you since it's a pain in their ass as much as yours. They don't have a choice about it. Many shops, not just Element, have to do this now. Once you go through the process of age verification most internet retailers will be able to use that same verification to authorize your purchase since it's actually administered through a 3rd party source that can do this verification for other vendors also, so you won't have to go through that process again. But it is wrong to blame Element for this misunderstanding of yours.

Also, if you don't wan't to do the mandatory online age verification you have an option. You can request the age verification to be done at the time of product delivery by UPS, Fedex or whoever delivers your order. Of course you will have to pay additional shipping amount for signature required, and you will need to do that each time you order (and not just from Element), but that is an option you can choose. You can also restrict your purchase to Fastech or other Chinese vendors that can skirt these rules if you wish.

Whatever way you decide to go, place your animus toward the right entity (the FDA) and stop blaming the vendor for something that is clearly not their fault.

12. Grandpa

Grandpa Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have ordered from a lot of different vendors and I have never encountered this from anyone but Element. I'm all about anti-gummint leanings and I hate how it/they intrude in my private life or anybody else's. But a bit of the problem I have with Element is how they responded to me when I questioned this practice. For one thing, they denied ever having done business with me before. The second was the way they told me if I wanted to do business with them now, that was the way it was going to be and if I didn't like it, tough. I didn't like it one bit so I will never do business with them again. Simple. One way a regular guy like myself can mess with these kind of jackwagons is to tell everyone he knows that he has had an unpleasant experience with them. That's what I'm doing right here, right now. They are the ones who are going along with this shit so they aren't making Uncle Sam mad. They sure weren't shy about telling me to pound sand if I didn't like the new rules they had. If they don't have the intestinal fortitude to fight against this crap, then fuck `em and feed `em fish heads. Besides, anyone who would provide personal information like that to a complete stranger/s in this day and age is a damn fool.

Oh, and I believe that the problem with guns in this country is there isn't enough of them and no gummint puke should know what you or I have in our own personal arsenal. I'm telling you this so that you can understand that I am no sycophant for the nanny state.

13. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    ON the age verification thing.
    Sucks when they wait until after you put in your payment info to demand it...

Got into that a couple of times and I just dropped the page. and watched my CC bill to challenge the charge if needed.

1 item showed up anyway LOL