Become a Patron!

Cyclone RBA post?

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a cyclone BF RDA and the neg. post (when tight) is in the wrong place, meaning the hole
the wire goes in is facing the wrong way so it makes it non buildable o_O
Is there a way to fix the post or am I SOL? :confused:
Thanks for any help.

Max Slaine

The Most Interesting Vaper in the World
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
I don't have one of those although the posts in RDA's are either pressure fit or screw in to the building deck. Try using a pair of pliers to spin the post just be gentle so not to snap it off.

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Max. Yeah it's the kind that screws into the deck and when tight the wire hole faces the pos. post.
Guess I'm just screwed. It's sad cause I paid a bunch for it and the site wont do anything. I guess I learned
a good lesson, like, Never buy from a places that says " RBA's have no warranty "

Max Slaine

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
The only "safe" thing I can think of would be to unscrew the post. Once out run the bottom part where it's threaded on a file. Only removing a small amount at a time, then wiping it clean. Screw it back into the deck you should notice that it doesn't line up where it used to. A good metal file should do it, maybe even some good sandpaper might work. Just remember to only take off a little bit at a time.

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, Ok I think I can give that a try. Now would you do a whole rotation (ledge) or maybe just half of one?
Thank you so much for your help.

Max Slaine

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
I would run a marker along a little bit of the thread at the bottom and only try and remove that. Like 1/2 or 1/4 of one revolution (not 1/2 of the entire post!) just a small amount from the bottom to start. When the marker part is gone test it out. Again only small amounts at a time.

Last edited:

Max Slaine

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Just wanted to edit the last post so you don't try and remove 1/4 or 1/2 of the entire post sorry!

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotcha, I'll let you know if it works. Thank you

VU Sponsors