Become a Patron!

DA ONE TECH AMO19 - first impressions

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Once again, DA ONE Tech has hooked me up with a another device to review. This will not alter my opinion of the device although it may seem I’m biased towards their products. Well, I am. Their products have really impressed me and the AMO19 is no exception. Here is a picture:

Zc1eTNx.png

As per usual the device comes in many colours. Five to be precise. As per usual it is very light weight, durable and small - in this case 107 x 19 x 19 mm. It is push button like their other devices and is a looser stronger MTL than those I’ve previously reviewed. It is not capable of adjusting the power. You have lights above the fire button indicating battery power. It maintains a constant voltage until power is drained.

I received the grey version. It has a childproof top fill cap as in this picture:

utU5tr0.png

And it is top fill:

vOveKZd.png

So, the vape. That is what is important. It is a stronger vape than their other models as it comes with a .8 ohm coil. It does adjust airflow and I thought the airflow appropriate for the device. It just does not adjust voltage. The airflow on all their devices can be set quite airy or quite tight. It holds 2mm of ehuice so you will be refilling more often than the Barrel or Boxy as it draws more power. That said it has a 1100 man battery so battery life is excellent. Like their other coils the flavour is quite good.

I enjoyed using the AMO19. I tested it for a week and and passed a sample on to get another opinion as well. The device is sleek and classy. DA ONE Tech does not label and advertise all their devices. It is pocket friendly for sure and is tube shaped unlike the other devices I reviewed. Like all their other devices it has a magnetic dust cap.

So, the cons. Well not many. Only one coil in package and no adjustable voltage which I found was not needed with this coil but would have been a bonus. Also you need to visit their website for product as it is not commonly found in many B+Ms. Would I recommend it? Well, it’s been my dog walking vape over the last few days and it works a peach.

VU Sponsors