Become a Patron!

DA ONE TECH Blade - first impressions

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The blade by DA ONE TECH vapor is the latest device for review for the company. I received the blade in the soft pink for review here. The kit is available in 4 other colours, red, white, blue and black. I have to show this off:

wq1b2jt.jpg

This is a small 2 piece device that consists of a simple mod with internal 1500mah battery and separate tank that uses their proprietary “blade” coils which are available in 0.6ohm and 1.6ohm which are both ni80 wire respectively.

U2ElVwT.png

The mod itself is a simple yet effective affair that has all your typical protections as expected. It operates with a good sized and clicky fire button and below that a mode select button that allows you to select your output wattage through “low, medium and high” settings. With a maximum output of 30w you’re sure to find a setting that will work for your style of vape wether it be subohm or mouth to lung. Of course like all their tanks it has very adjustable airflow. Too cute right?

OiHgivP.jpg

Refilling the tank is done very easily and quickly by top fill cap which is “child-proof” and has 2 fill ports which allow air to escape while filling. Your standard gorilla bottle nipple fits fine and a quick squeeze and your done.

yF65dx4.png

I experienced no leaks or dry hits in my use, which is always nice and flavour seems to be on par with majority of coil heads on the market. Now like the other devices in the lineup you get the double magnetic tip cover that also sticks to the base so you don’t lose it while in use and this feature among the lineup is one of my favourite and most handy. Charging is done via micro usb cable which is included in the box along with 2 coils (one 0.6ohm and one 1.6ohm) along with user manual and warranty card. Really solid little device with the bonus of being able to use your own tank or rda if you so chose to do so.

The package contains:
1x Blade 30w mod
1x Blade TPD tank
2x Blade coil
!x USB cable
1x User manual
!x Warranty card.

This is pretty much the usual. I like that it came with two coils. I like its flexibility (can use your own tank). I like the battery life. It is a little bigger than the barrel but its still light and small. Overall good job. Its hard to find a con for this one other than availability.

jL6V41T.jpg

Although this device was sent for free it in no way alters my opinion. Check out DA ONE TECH online.

VU Sponsors