Become a Patron!

Daft/Innovative Vape Ideas?

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Further to a thought on the Heatvape Invader thread i thought it best to get this 'out there' whilst i feel in need of human contact and a wee bit gregarious (yes ive had a drink) anyhow....

I will add to this in the future and have a think back to some of my 'really great vaping' ideas....i must have some.... errrr.

Feel free to post your own or even just redirect me to a thread that has all this covered.

I would like a mod with 2 510 connections. I suppose now a days it isnt as required for me seeing as a temp controlled RDA can see me change flavour to flavour as i wish when dry. That said it would be good for those that like to 'go out and about' with no need to carry juice. A twin barrelled tank set up. One with one juice flavour the other with another (unless your mental or just not wanting the best of things)

There is a mod with 2 connectors but i believe you only have one mouth piece and cannot use it independanlty.

Suppose i would also like to see an 'ejuice belt holster'. Just a small plastic thing that attached over the top of your trousers and has 3 say wee clips that lets you hold your juice bottles. Im not asking for a lot here am i?

Anyone else got any needs?

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Your dreams have come true. There are actually several mods (Hells Gate springs to mind) that have two 510 connections. They usually come with a little gizmo that fits over both RDA driptips, turning them into one driptip, but you don't have to use it.

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont think that you can vape 2 x rda with 2 x mouthpieces with the Hells Gate Barbara but ill go recheck..... mmm i see now that maybe in my youth i though the mouth piece was esentiall to it and i suppose you can just use it 2x with 2 rdas. ah it is indeed and wow look at the price !!!! was 180 bucks last i knew about it (cant link but i see clones of it on well known china sites for 40 bucks) Just a shame that after TC i can never go back. what did you say komp? I said i can never go back to non TC.

A TC version of Hells Gate would be great then huh?

What about a mobile phone ecig? Someone should do it.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's also a new tank available that has three chambers fro three different flavors. Kinda spendy and since it wasn't of interest to me, I didn't save the info but it shouldn't be too hard to track down.

Good luck!

Saratoga Joe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just wish that we can move on past the 510 connections on tanks. How about moving to a course threaded eGo?
While I'll at it, how about a threaded drip tip that incorporates a top cap so you can refill your tank without taking it off the mod?
These improvements are loooooooonnnnng over due.

VU Sponsors