Become a Patron!

Daily Stomach Pain?

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I started off with a Juul then switched to a suorin air because the pods were so expensive and have been using 35 mg Naked Salt juice and everyday for the past few months I wake up with intense stomach and intestinal pain. I think it's gas pain because it's not a burning feeling it's more pressure like. I'm trying to rule out anything I can so has anyone experienced this? Could it be the Suorin/juice I'm using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never had pain from any ejuice, nicotine is a stimulant and can make you go to the bathroom more often, similar to caffeine.

I have heard of people with allergies to either VG or PG but don’t k ow much about it as it doesn’t pertain to me.

I know that the more I vape the more frequent my #2 breaks are.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please see a doctor to find out for sure. I've personally never had stomach issues with vaping, other than the occasional heartburn from vaping some citrus flavors. But for any type of abdominal/stomach pain, a doctor is much more qualified to advise than anyone here.

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please see a doctor to find out for sure. I've personally never had stomach issues with vaping, other than the occasional heartburn from vaping some citrus flavors. But for any type of abdominal/stomach pain, a doctor is much more qualified to advise than anyone here.

Yes I'm getting a scope done today just to see if it is from ulcers. If I knew it was from vaping I'd probably just quit because it's unbearable

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I'm getting a scope done today just to see if it is from ulcers. If I knew it was from vaping I'd probably just quit because it's unbearable

There's the slim possibility that something in your juice could have agitated a condition you already had. But I hope your test reveals the true cause and you can get some relief.

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's the slim possibility that something in your juice could have agitated a condition you already had. But I hope your test reveals the true cause and you can get some relief.

Possibly so. I've battled with severe anxiety the past several months so that could have caused ulcers and vaping probably doesn't help but we'll see when I get the results back. Thanks for the help!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
My bet is on the anxiety.

Never heard of vaping giving anyone stomach trouble.

Well, if they are not drinking their E-Liquid anyway........

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My bet is on the anxiety.

Never heard of vaping giving anyone stomach trouble.

Well, if they are not drinking their E-Liquid anyway........

I hope it is! lol haven't tried that yet

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I must agree 100% with seeing a doctor but when I 1st quit smoking and was vaping 36MG too much nicotine was giving me stomach issues. I also got a slight headache from overdoing the nicotine. Good Luck and I hope you only need to lower the nicotine level a bit to feel like yourself again!

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I must agree 100% with seeing a doctor but when I 1st quit smoking and was vaping 36MG too much nicotine was giving me stomach issues. I also got a slight headache from overdoing the nicotine. Good Luck and I hope you only need to lower the nicotine level a bit to feel like yourself again!

Update: scope found nothing but some irritation from excessive acid in my stomach. Which I believed was caused by my anxiety. I don't think it is vape related at all because I've cut out dairy for the time being and it's gone!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a serious intestinal diseases and vaping / nicotine helps with the pain. However, that means nothing to you. If you think its the vaping then stop and go see a doctor. It blows my mind how many people come on a vaping forum for medical advice.

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lactose intolerance would be the hardest thing for me to deal with if I was told I had that!

Yeah same here! I don't know if I'm fully intolerant just don't think I can break it down completely. I can eat it I just get bloated

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a serious intestinal diseases and vaping / nicotine helps with the pain. However, that means nothing to you. If you think its the vaping then stop and go see a doctor. It blows my mind how many people come on a vaping forum for medical advice.

I was just seeing if anyone had had similar symptoms before! I did for a while and nothing changed so I started back again

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just seeing if anyone had had similar symptoms before! I did for a while and nothing changed so I started back again

I'm willing to bet its not the vaping but what do I know. I will tell you this much, if you do go to a doctor and you mention vaping, they will more than likely tell you to stop. I would go see a doc and just mention the stomach issues. A long time ago I had stomach pains that I ignored for years. One day I ended up in the hospital and found out I had an incurable disease. Get it checked out while its still early. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

Justinww11

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm willing to bet its not the vaping but what do I know. I will tell you this much, if you do go to a doctor and you mention vaping, they will more than likely tell you to stop. I would go see a doc and just mention the stomach issues. A long time ago I had stomach pains that I ignored for years. One day I ended up in the hospital and found out I had an incurable disease. Get it checked out while its still early. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

Thanks! I had a scope done and everything looked fine but I'm going today to hear the results of a couple tests they ran. I'm hoping it's just lactose and nothing more serious.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1j3rmv5.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
35mg is pretty high, and depending on how much you vape I can see how it would upset your system especially if you are not used to those levels of nic...the easiest way to determine this would be to stop vaping or cut your nic intake in half and see how that effects you....but see a doctor now and head off any potential serious problems before they can do real harm...in all honest the foods we eat now especially the process foods with GMOs in them can really do damage to intestinal tracts.I stopped eating all grains.especially wheat

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
35mg is pretty high, and depending on how much you vape I can see how it would upset your system especially if you are not used to those levels of nic...the easiest way to determine this would be to stop vaping or cut your nic intake in half and see how that effects you....but see a doctor now and head off any potential serious problems before they can do real harm...in all honest the foods we eat now especially the process foods with GMOs in them can really do damage to intestinal tracts.I stopped eating all grains.especially wheat

Yea, like he said. Get of the salt and give maybe 6mg regular nic a try.
if it bothers your throat try 3mg
I started vaping on 36mg (with an ego/CE5) and i'd get so nic'ed out I couldn't sleep.
I started cutting it in half 1.8% after that.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
..in all honest the foods we eat now especially the process foods with GMOs in them can really do damage to intestinal tracts.I stopped eating all grains.especially wheat

^^^^^^ This! Sugar (which is even in ketchup!) is also a real killer

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That is good advise to anyone with stomach issues or anyone who wants to have a healthy gut in general. It takes a lot of discipline but just being aware and limiting your intake can make a difference. Also, like Lucy said, processed sugar is the real killer and is very difficult to avoid. A good first step is to stop eating out. Then try and prepare your own meals, especially work lunches, with an eye for whats in the food you are using. Just trying to cut it out at once is damn near impossible considering everything we eat is packed full of sugar and grains.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is good advise to anyone with stomach issues or anyone who wants to have a healthy gut in general. It takes a lot of discipline but just being aware and limiting your intake can make a difference. Also, like Lucy said, processed sugar is the real killer and is very difficult to avoid. A good first step is to stop eating out. Then try and prepare your own meals, especially work lunches, with an eye for whats in the food you are using. Just trying to cut it out at once is damn near impossible considering everything we eat is packed full of sugar and grains.
^^^ This....it is virtually impossible to cut out sugar completely when the ingredients on nearly every package you see contains either sugar or several words ending in "-ose," which is...sugar.

VU Sponsors