Become a Patron!

Damn it. I got vapors tongue.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I'm doing liquids. I don't drink a lot of soda. More water and only one cup of coffee in morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea I'm doing liquids. I don't drink a lot of soda. More water and only one cup of coffee in morning

This might sound weird, but how long since you quit smoking? If your juice is heavily flavored, your taste buds might be recovering more. Sometimes too much flavoring will kind of taste like nothing.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I occasional have a smoke if my significant other stresses me out. Lol. I haven't been really bad in a couple months at most I used to smoke pack and half a day

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I usually do 50 50 mix at lowest lately is more of 60 40 to max vg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did that. You have a feeling of delight, or terror. They watch you. Give you a water bottle. How you interact with it is important to an extent. Sip or Gulp. Leader or worse, Employee. A degree separates management from employees. :cool:

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's what I do for vape tongue:

3-4 oz naturally fermented apple cider vinegar
honey to taste ( I just squirt some in till it looks like a silver dollar or so on the bottom)
fill the glass up with seltzer water

stir and drink. Tastes pretty good to me , but it's definitely acquired. Kills vape tongue for me every time, and the natural ACV has good stuff in it for your body too :D

-Kingboomer

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It takes time to heal from the damage of tobacco smoke. Every time you light up, you're redoing the damage to your olfactory system unfortunately. In the meantime, try taking a good whiff of coffee grounds. Been shown to reset your olfactory system, also if you're vaping commercial juice, they tend to use too much sweetener which overpowers your senses. I tried some commercial juice last week, tasted like sickingly sweet strawberry cotton candy cream. I told my buddy who worked there that I would have vape tongue and, sure enough, I did for about the next 45 minutes.

spookiewon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I change my flavor everyday. Nothing stays the same. I'm usually 50 to max vg

PG carries flavor better than VG. Just wanted to get that out there. High VG juices will get you bigger clouds, but at the cost of flavor.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The dude that works at my local shop gave up on flavored juice..told me he vapes for his nicotine hit..that said he vapes 100% plain VG with 6 mgs of nic...he let me take a hit and it wasn't bad at all...

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk
Been doing a ton of that as of recently myself, noticed less lung irritation.

VU Sponsors