Become a Patron!

Damn, Nicotine River discontinued PurNic 1 mg nicotine product

levander

Member For 4 Years
Well, I had finally found a juice I could vape all day every day that I really loved. And after my first small order, I went back to purchase a larger order for me to vape on for months, and the damn people had discontinued the product.

I realize I’m in a DIY forum and people are just going to tell me it’s easy to mix my own and just dilute it down to 1 mg nicotine. But I’ve tried DIY mixing in the past and just made a mess.

I know Nude Nicotine offers a 1.5 mg nicotine product. But Nude Nicotine’s juice gives me a sore throat and my chest gets congested when I vape that juice.

Is there anyone else producing really good nicotine base juice at 1 mg? Most of the juices I’ve tried at places that don’t specialize in producing nicotine bases were just way too sweet.

How stubborn am I being not wanting to go up to 3 mg nicotine?

I was just vaping the nicotine base itself. I wasn’t adding any flavoring to it.

levander

Member For 4 Years
I just got a replay from Nicotine River to the email where I was complaining about them discontinuing my juice.

Apparently they’re gonna stop carrying anything under 48 mg nicotine.

Sounding like I need to try my hand at mixing again. Double damn.

So I just need to get the 48 mg juice, some VG and some PG, and figure out the right amount of the 3 liquids to mix together?

I remember something about the nicotine not mixing evenly in the nicotine base or something like that. Do I need to shake the nicotine base before I pour it out into my container that will hold the resulting juice I make?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'd get 100mg nic.. easier to figure out how much for your 1.5mg nic only ejuice

Keep it all simple. :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I had finally found a juice I could vape all day every day that I really loved. And after my first small order, I went back to purchase a larger order for me to vape on for months, and the damn people had discontinued the product.

I realize I’m in a DIY forum and people are just going to tell me it’s easy to mix my own and just dilute it down to 1 mg nicotine. But I’ve tried DIY mixing in the past and just made a mess.

I know Nude Nicotine offers a 1.5 mg nicotine product. But Nude Nicotine’s juice gives me a sore throat and my chest gets congested when I vape that juice.

Is there anyone else producing really good nicotine base juice at 1 mg? Most of the juices I’ve tried at places that don’t specialize in producing nicotine bases were just way too sweet.

How stubborn am I being not wanting to go up to 3 mg nicotine?

I was just vaping the nicotine base itself. I wasn’t adding any flavoring to it.

It is very simple to get what you want. If you buy a bottle of 100mg nic you can cut it in half with PG, as it will most likely already be in PG. If you have a liter of nic, you mix it with a liter of PG and now the nic is at 50mg. Keep out what you need to mix in small amounts, say 50ml. Then the remainder is put in a freezer and it'll stay good for years.

When you mix a juice you just measure what you need. For example, at 50mg strength the amount of nic needed for 1mg is .62 gm or .60 ml. This is very simple to do with a good scale.

You might have mucked up things when you tried DIY before, but so hasn't everyone. No one starts out making great juices, it just doesn't happen. We have all had to go through the learning curve which is not that long. You'll be making vapeable juice quickly and in a few months you'll be making very good juices.

Your only option is to play the hit or miss game of buying juices. Giving the cost difference between that and DIY, it makes better sense to do things yourself.

levander

Member For 4 Years
Thanks bobnat. Even though I don’t want to, I’m gonna need to try DIY.

I’m gonna go try to find and read a howto or two I saw on this site awhile back.

From your example though, you say I need 0.62 grams of the 50/50 PG/VG 50 mg nicotine mix. But what do I add that 0.62 grams to?

Also, where do I get a scale that measures fractions of a gram? I’ve got a digital kitchen scale I bought a few years back for measuring ingredients while baking. It might do it. I know it measures fractions of ounces and there’s a switch on the back I can switch and it toggles the scale to the metric system.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks bobnat. Even though I don’t want to, I’m gonna need to try DIY.

I’m gonna go try to find and read a howto or two I saw on this site awhile back.

From your example though, you say I need 0.62 grams of the 50/50 PG/VG 50 mg nicotine mix. But what do I add that 0.62 grams to?

Also, where do I get a scale that measures fractions of a gram? I’ve got a digital kitchen scale I bought a few years back for measuring ingredients while baking. It might do it. I know it measures fractions of ounces and there’s a switch on the back I can switch and it toggles the scale to the metric system.

Here you go, this is one of the most popular scales in DIY. It's on Amazon for $22 and worth every penny.

American Weigh Scales LB-501 Digital Kitchen Scale

The nicotine is added to the juice you make. That is, the nic, PG, VG and flavors are all separate components that are added together to make a juice.

VU Sponsors