Become a Patron!
I am a YouTube reviewer.... I reviewed the dead rabbit.... it was once great. But today it jumps ohms when I fire my mod. It's the only RDA that does it. I changed my coils like three times, two different brands and I fully, and I mean fully disassembled it, cleaned it. I changed the grub screws. I even changed the center pin....I cleaned it thoroughly and yes my dead rabbit is authentic. Does any one have any suggestions.... I got a .12 ohm build in it and it jumps to .17 when firing according to my voopoo drag digital reading. Like I said this is the only RDA I have that does this. My 510 is tight, the isolation seals are fine....I don't understand why this is happening... Has anyone experienced a similar issue with their dead rabbit?

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same issue when you use it with a different mod?
just wondering if the Voopoo is faulty here..

I believe the 510 must have pushed down... Probably from using a RDA with a longer pin. I am going to take it apart and see if I can put it back in place. I used the rapture RDA last.... I compared the pins and it's much longer...

Cozymods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol this exactly happened to me.. I was so pissed off, :cuss2:i wanted a refund (didn't get it) so i was like whatever, so the next day i decided to try it again and it magically worked for some reason. I don't know what caused the ohms to jump around like that.. (I was using it on my ohm meter, and i know for sure that's not wrong. All i can say is try it again, and make sure the screws are tight enough on the coils).. :huh:

Last edited:
It's time to get a new mod... Think I will pay a little more for one. Only on my voopoo does my one jump. My ohm reader says it's good. I tightened everything and it is happening with every RDA and tank on that mod. I think the 510 is junk. I love the mod but I am going to try to put a new 510 in it sometime and see if that fixes the problem.

I solved the issue.... Trashed the staggered fused Clapton coils I bought.... No more issues. Every coil was doing it. Figured that out after I bought a new mod and tank from VGOD lol.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, why couldn’t this be handled in the RTA section?
Doesn’t seem to be a faulty line of tank, something that would impact lots of people, anything dangerous.
Else, most posts could fit here.

VU Sponsors