Looking for flavor not clouds

Help me decide what one to get

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got both of them today. I don't have time to mess with the Rabbit right now but the Pulse 22 rocks.
Good flavor and good air flow I had to cut it back a bit for my vaping style, easy to build...comes with the squonk pin installed.
I don't have time to build the Rabbit right now but the air flow is a bit restricted compared to the pulse. A restricted lung hit which I like.
SS316L 26/30 Clapton .48Ω TC mode on the Pulse.

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd suggest the Advken Gorge over both the Dead Rabbit and Pulse 22.
I haven't tried the Wasp mentioned yet but can tell it will be my kind of RDA :)

vwgetta18

Member For 2 Years
I just got both of them today. I don't have time to mess with the Rabbit right now but the Pulse 22 rocks.
Good flavor and good air flow I had to cut it back a bit for my vaping style, easy to build...comes with the squonk pin installed.
I don't have time to build the Rabbit right now but the air flow is a bit restricted compared to the pulse. A restricted lung hit which I like.
SS316L 26/30 Clapton 4.8Ω TC mode on the Pulse.
Yeah I'm going to def get the pulse 22 when I get some more money

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fluxxxtasy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Pulse 24 imo has the best deck of them all. I love using it in single coil around .3-.35 ohms. Nice large size but what I love most about it is when you look down the chamber and can see your juice rise when you squonk, and it hardly leaks for that reason. I've had the Drop rda leak on me all the time when i carry it around, since the juice well is so deep, which is ok, but if you tilt it too much it leaks. With the Pulse 24, with a quick squonk you see your juice rise then get sucked back in, but you know your cotton is well wicked.

VU Sponsors