Become a Patron!

Dead rabbit sq pre made coils

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
alright guys I’m looking for some pre made coils for my dead rabbit sq setup. My vape shop only has a limited supply so I’m after quality and have no idea where to start buying from here of online

@VAPEROXX
@WPMac

Or

Advancedvapesupply.com

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
alright guys I’m looking for some pre made coils for my dead rabbit sq setup. My vape shop only has a limited supply so I’m after quality and have no idea where to start buying from here of online
Well, depends on what your looking for. There are a few of us in the unlisted vendor forums that make coils. Mr vaperoxx, Ms arg me booty (pegleg up there), and myself all have shops there you are welcome to peruse. If you are unfamiliar with different coil types and how they vape. then you can speak up and we will be happy to assist you in finding the right coils for you :D
@VAPEROXX
@WPMac

Or

Advancedvapesupply.com
Don't leave yourself out now <3

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, depends on what your looking for. There are a few of us in the unlisted vendor forums that make coils. Mr vaperoxx, Ms arg me booty (pegleg up there), and myself all have shops there you are welcome to peruse. If you are unfamiliar with different coil types and how they vape. then you can speak up and we will be happy to assist you in finding the right coils for you :D

I'm *temporarily* quitting after I get my current orders done, I feel bad about how long it takes me to get around to making them lately - and I miss trying new builds

Last edited:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I would love to help you out, and can build you some dandy coils for your DRSQ. WPMac builds some beautiful ones as well as PegLeg Meg but, as she says, she is closing up shop for now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors