Become a Patron!

Dead Rabbit v1.2

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So a reliable source has just told me that there’s a v1.2 of the Dead Rabbit coming out end of May... can anyone else confirm this or add any info onto this topic.... my heart just about stopped when said source just told this to me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There are so many companies that make the Dead Rabbit now days. Which one?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Far as I know only 2 companies. Hellvape and the knock off company who stole and "upgraded" it. Fine and dandy if the branding wasn't Lame as fuck.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So a reliable source has just told me that there’s a v1.2 of the Dead Rabbit coming out end of May... can anyone else confirm this or add any info onto this topic.... my heart just about stopped when said source just told this to me!!!

Do you like the dead rabbit? I fucking love mine

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There are so many companies that make the Dead Rabbit now days. Which one?

There’s only one company that makes the dead rabbit....

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Like I asked on my first post on this thread. Which company.

Hellvape. And you didn't ask you claimed that there were many companies producing a dead rabbit. You never asked anything. You told. No biggie.

It's hellvape. Hellvape manufacturers the dead rabbit..

Anthony the Dr is the best dual coil squonk rda out there imo. Flavor is amazing. I will say that building is finicky. But Its not a deck where your gonna be able to build low to the deck. You can, but if you get those Coils properly placed up next to the AF so that when you look into your RDAs AF you can see the very bottom of the coil your in fucking business.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hellvape. And you didn't ask you claimed that there were many companies producing a dead rabbit. You never asked anything. You told. No biggie.

Anthony the Dr is the best dual coil squonk rda out there imo. Flavor is amazing. I will say that building is finicky. But Its not a deck where your gonna be able to build low to the deck. You can, but if you get those Coils properly placed up next to the AF so that when you look into your RDAs AF you can see the very bottom of the coil your in fucking business.

Thanks for the answer, the op post did not say.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

The one thing I hate about the dead rabbit is now every time I use a new dripper I compare it to the dead rabbit and it just doesn’t stack up!

I usually pull my coils so that half the coil is over the posts... seems to work really well for me there

kelem

Member For 1 Year

i think you are talking about dual coil version and not (unfortunately) for the single one. right?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Is the SQ any good? Never did buy a dead rabbit but if I get one I want it to be capable of bottom feeding

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is the SQ any good? Never did buy a dead rabbit but if I get one I want it to be capable of bottom feeding

The dual coil is the best squonk rda I’ve ever used... I could squeeze the bottle all the way in and get 0 leaking. And the vape is just amazing

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The dual coil is the best squonk rda I’ve ever used... I could squeeze the bottle all the way in and get 0 leaking. And the vape is just amazing

Definitely a matter of opinion on the Dead Rabbit. Personally I think the Dead Rabbit is garbage and I'm not the only one. Alot of people are like Anthony and really like it. I'm not saying anything bad about that it's just personal preferences.

Ambitious Vaper on you tube mentioned a V2 on his review of the Dead Rabbit rta and so I left "V2?" in the comment section and got a reply back simply saying "V1.2" so based on the fact he's good friends with Heathen I'm guessing we'll see it shortly

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I love my DR. Best rda I have imo. I love my goons and drop but that top airflow, ease of build, flavor, and pretty much impossible to over drip or over squonk. At that price point as well?

VU Sponsors