Become a Patron!

Dead Rabbit v2

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping this RDA for a few days now. It's an improvement over the v1, I really like the ability to use different styles of airflow. Been using the honeycomb as I like it better than the cyclops.

The deck is easier to build. The v2 does not twist the coil legs like the previous version. Seems more forgiving to coil height than the v1 was.

Flavor is 7 1/2 - 8 out of 10. Not the best but, but definitely really good.

I was not a huge fan of the v1. I'm very pleased with the v2 and the improvements..

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the best thing about this RDA was the Air Flow... with the honeycomb selected and wide open, it was quiet and smooth... I was genuinely surprised.

Flavor was good, I utilized .13Ω 3mm N80 Aliens (not that it needs this type of coil, just my baseline testing coils) which should of been yelling at me when I pressed the button on my mechs... but its inherent voltage loss had it at just a raised voice, almost like looking at a 13 year old, trying to be threatening and just laughing at them and their feebleness.

If you want a cheap slightly newer designed RDA with multiple color ways and crappy voltage loss, this is your ticket.

If you only use regulated devices and want the new new, and loved the V1... this is your ticket.

Yeah Yeah... you wish there was the dislike button ;)

If what I say offends anyone, its not my intention to offend; and truth should never offend anyone.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you only use regulated devices and want the new new, and loved the V1... this is your ticket.
This was the ticket I bought. My tube mechs have seen little use lately and my mech squonks only wear single coil RDAs.

I wasn't expecting much from the v2 as I wasn't as enamored with the v1 as many others.

If anyone is offended by your post then they need being on a forum may not be the best choice fro them.

VU Sponsors