Become a Patron!

Death of Vapor as We know it....

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The title may be true,maybe not...The fact is, that a point in Our near future the juices,mods and all the accessories will be banned unless the makers pay a high price to get their product approved by the powers of Government....BUT...At the moment the factories in China are working around the clock to produce as many as they can before the cutoff date....It may be a few months,or a few years,but it IS going to happen....Sorry for the "Doom & Gloom"....We will now resume normal broad casting,Good Night A M E R I C A.....Z

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's not about us, the people in the know. We will be fine. It's the current smokers that will suffer. No chance for them. But yes, I'll do my fair share of panic buying. A gallon or two of nic, a few dna 200 boards, a few fat daddy's, I'll be fine. So long as we have this forum, we can always find mod builders, private mixers and so on. I'm worried about all the youtube reviewers, what the heck will they do lol? What will I watch on youtube? THAT's what I'm most worried about.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Currently, as far as stashing goes, we can still get beginner set ups pretty cheap. Yeah, it's definitely gonna get scarce. And IT SUCKS for people that will want to stop smoking. Vaping is the only thing that worked for most of us and we've been good at self policing, helping others and even holding people accountable. Vapers are actually super responsible people, for the most part. I encourage people that I know ALL the time to get into vaping now, while they can. What pissed me off a few minutes ago was the damned VUSE commercial I saw on TV. I shouted at the TV, "ya'll go away, we can handle this, so let us." LMAO

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rip Trippers is a perfect example of where vaping was and what it is today. Go back 3 years and you get a very under the radar personality that had a fondness for high end, quality products. Now, he acts like a backwoods fucktard because that is what the majority of vapers can only relate to. Big beards, big clouds and cheap as shit products. Its a perfect example of the de-evolution of vaping.

Not going to stock up myself, you simply cant ban the parts to make e-juice and mods. Doom and gloom maybe to people who are big on cheap, basement made joose and need a constant supply of replaceable sub ohm coils.

As for current smokers being fucked, the cig-a-likes that are available today are way ahead of the ones that were available 3-4 years ago, and many people were successful with those back then, so the number of prospective smokers being able to quit is still going to be much higher than it ever was.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the cigalikes that are for sale today still be considered the same as a 2007 model?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rip Trippers is a perfect example of where vaping was and what it is today. Go back 3 years and you get a very under the radar personality that had a fondness for high end, quality products. Now, he acts like a backwoods fucktard because that is what the majority of vapers can only relate to. Big beards, big clouds and cheap as shit products. Its a perfect example of the de-evolution of vaping.

Not going to stock up myself, you simply cant ban the parts to make e-juice and mods. Doom and gloom maybe to people who are big on cheap, basement made joose and need a constant supply of replaceable sub ohm coils.

As for current smokers being fucked, the cig-a-likes that are available today are way ahead of the ones that were available 3-4 years ago, and many people were successful with those back then, so the number of prospective smokers being able to quit is still going to be much higher than it ever was.

Vaping has gotten too cheap. Rather than vapers having a few high quality products, they prefer to continuously buy junky poorly made products and Big Vapor knows this...

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the cigalikes that are for sale today still be considered the same as a 2007 model?
BUMP....If that's what We have to look forward to?..No one wants to answer..I know the ones that can spin a coil and tape two batteries together with their eyes shut won't have a worry in the world,but what about the future for the uninformed wanna be a former smoker type?....Z

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BUMP....If that's what We have to look forward to?..No one wants to answer..I know the ones that can spin a coil and tape two batteries together with their eyes shut won't have a worry in the world,but what about the future for the uninformed wanna be a former smoker type?....Z

They will just buy mods and tanks as everyone does now. Maybe not hokey 'clones...'

rotog123

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Every body thinks that the fda is gonna end up killing vaping. They want to regulate it not get rid of it completely. Yes we would be taking a loss of at least 65% of vendors, but at least we would still have some options. And for lack of a better phrase, vaping would turn into *********. *********is illegal in most states and nationally. But you can still go out and buy a ******** pretty much in a 10 mile radius of where you live. They may be able to take away some aspects of vaping but there's no way vaping will die

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Every body thinks that the fda is gonna end up killing vaping. They want to regulate it not get rid of it completely. Yes we would be taking a loss of at least 65% of vendors, but at least we would still have some options. And for lack of a better phrase, vaping would turn into *********. *********is illegal in most states and nationally. But you can still go out and buy a ******** pretty much in a 10 mile radius of where you live. They may be able to take away some aspects of vaping but there's no way vaping will die

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Double check the rules of the forum. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.255/ Thanks.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping has gotten too cheap. Rather than vapers having a few high quality products, they prefer to continuously buy junky poorly made products and Big Vapor knows this...
Same thing with smartphones. Replace vapers with smartphone users and products with smartphones.

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

HVPGH

Member For 4 Years
Agree, re Trippers...hedging against restrictions and assured super inflated taxation, buying a surplus of nicotine now makes a lot of sense. The rest of the essentials are always going to be procurable, albeit innovative resolve.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What, they banned smartphones? :confused:
Read my post in context with the post I quoted. I'm comparing mods to smartphones. I will highlight some words in the post I quoted and edit my post.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Read my post in context with the post I quoted. I'm comparing mods to smartphones. I will highlight some words in the post I quoted and edit my post.

OK. Makes more sense following your editing. 'Thought there was something going on of which I was unaware; not an unusual situation when it happens. :)

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK. Makes more sense following your editing. 'Thought there was something going on of which I was unaware; not an unusual situation when it happens. :)
Yeah, same here lol.

VU Sponsors