Become a Patron!

Deciding on what Tube Mod to buy - Need help!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That doesn't matter when you're comparing 2 hollow tubes of metal that aren't actually conducting electricity. Even Mooch himself has stated that the material of a tube doesn't matter in how hard a mod "hits", all that matters are the contacts and the build. Why would the material of a tube that's not having any electricity passed thru it affect the way a mod vapes? It wouldn't cuz that just doesn't make any sense. Now if we're talking about what the contacts are made of, then yes you might notice a difference, but based on 28% for brass and 100 for copper, I don't think that means that if a mod has brass contacts that the battery is only gonna put out 1volt cuz it's 28% of copper which is putting out 4.2v. Idk maybe I'm not getting it but as far as I know the tube itself doesn't affect the vape

From my experience the metal doesn't make a noticeable difference, and from Mooch's tests as you mention this is shown too, but remember the tubes most definitely do conduct electricity. Due to the mass of them the material doesn't really matter, as there is so much surface conducting the electricity.

VU Sponsors