DEFIANCE 2050

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I played Defiance since it's roll out. Me, hubby and my father played through Google Hangouts.
There are new live streams to watch and a Beta sign up through tonight or this weekend I think.
Platform: PC
IGN: SayG'bye
Defi2050_Announce616x353.jpg

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Did they finally fixed there bugs and invested in some better and more stabile servers?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Apparently so. Hubby has been watching their live streams. Looks to be stable this time around. Assuming they've learned from the last one and they don't just throw it out there and work on the bugs later, I'm in. Oh, I'd better make sure I'm signed up for the Beta.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Played the original and had high hopes but it failed to deliver, instability combined with a lack of end game content quickly ruined the experience and stopped playing it quickly

Still if they fix those things can’t be all bad

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They lost many players because of those issues. But the "Whales" ($$$$ a month) weren't about to lose their frivolous gaming investment go since they would tier up a legendary or ultra-legendary (yes, ultra) to an unbeatable tier 4 that consumed maxed out tier 4 legendaries. I mean, how many packs did they have to buy to get a total of 8-16 of the same toon?

I'm sure they're pissed as hell they'll have to start at square one again and Trionworld is hearing all of these whales crying in their soup. I haven't checked their forum but my husband has been listening to their live streams and I'm sure he's checked out the forum. He's updated me on how much better it will be to mod your guns and that they leveled one of the cities...can't remember which. Oh, and we get better outfits. lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, I hope you follow the reintroduction of Defiance since it will start from square one again. We need a fourth in our team. If you like it, lmk.
IGN: SayG'bye - me
IGN: Croaker - Hubby
IGN: RipAnewOne - Dad

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We watched the TV series until the relevance wasn't coinciding with the game and the show ended. That was the biggest hype about the game.

It's a totally different game now.
Beta sign up is still open: www.defiance2050.com although I used my Glyph account.
Here is a live stream from 3/2 when I looked up Defiance Trion Worlds 2018: (stream starts at 3:23)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's the stream from Monday 3/12. Live streams are Monday's at 1pm Eastern on YT. You can also see them on Twitch.

Unfortunately did not follow this game, I wonder what it will be?
After all, in this universe was the series...right?

VU Sponsors