Become a Patron!

Delrin drip tip ?

The2yoots

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everybody, I ordered a uwell crown along with the segelei 150w tc. ...
From the reviews I've seen on the uwell crown sub ohm tank.............the drip tip gets " scorching friggin hot"...
Any recommendations on a drip tip?
A delrin tip, I hear doesn't get hot.....
Whatever the hell delrin is.... :)
Can someone send me links, for trustworthy sites so I can order some drip tips
Thanks yooz guys

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got the stainless and the black crown tanks and 98% of the time I have no problem with hot drip tips. It does get hot once in a while when I'm chain vaping but that's it. If you want to try some different drip tips anyway, Trinity is very good fairly reasonable for a high end drip tip. http://www.trinityglasstanks.com/

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Delin is fancy resin - designed by Dupont with heat in mind.

Annd ya, the Crown tip gets stupid hot! Delin drip tips can be found pretty easily. Definitely worth picking one up.

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got the stainless and the black crown tanks and 98% of the time I have no problem with hot drip tips. It does get hot once in a while when I'm chain vaping but that's it. If you want to try some different drip tips anyway, Trinity is very good fairly reasonable for a high end drip tip. http://www.trinityglasstanks.com/
It seems the Copa doesn't stay on the crown too well

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been fortunate enough to find cheap tips from fasttech that fit perfectly. Just do a search for glass & stainless steel drip tip. It looks like a Copa, only a bit taller. They fit perfectly. Cherryvape cloudchaser tips fit well too. They are a bit snug at first but they break in

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Havent had that problem with my Crown but if you can wait Fasttech.com has a huge selection of drip tips at great prices.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The big problem with an all Delrin drip-tip is it will affect the flavor sorry but rubber drip-tip = nastiness.
Either get an insulated metal drip-tip like this 1 below.

s-l500.jpg

Or just get a Glass drip-tip.

VU Sponsors