Become a Patron!

ENDED - Dem Boyz Vapor Juice and GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We are a new company looking for advice on getting our ejuice verified by the FDA for sale on a website. We also would like to find distributors. We are developing pink lemonade, root beer, strawberry, and strawberry lemonade premium flavors. We would love to hear flavor suggestions and unique name suggestions for these flavors. If we love and use your name for our flavor we will send you a FREE BOTTLE of that flavor!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I always thought cowboy killer would make a good name for a red tobacco flavor.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How about a Raspberry Ry4. You could call it Razy4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beirut - for the root beer flavour, or can use the french variant Beyrouth, it looks better :)

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@rbeckys8 yes! Taste Of Summer strawberry ejuice. I'm about to order flavorings today and we're actually getting many more than expected. Off the top of my head: strawberry, green apple, pink lemonade, mountain dew, and blue raspberry. We already have blue raspberry and root beer but blue razz is a popular flavor. I'm temporarily naming root beer "Chronic Sauce" because I love having cooler sounding names instead of following the path of every company selling 30ml for $2 on ebay and naming it "rootbeer" when it has no flavor at all

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Root beer is a very distinct flavor which makes you think you actually just vaped a sip of root beer. And everyone loves blue raspberry jolly ranchers! Now we melted them down and brought the people a vape juice that really gives you the sensation of the candy!

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have watermelon candy that almost tastes like a jolly rancher but it's from a different company and it isn't as amazing as my new flavors but it's the most popular of my earlier batches. I still have lots of that flavor along with strawberry ice cream and pineapple and many more but those are the best

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Okay guys and girls I got cloud juice up on ebay! If you love Root Beer or crave blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers go try my juice that tastes so sweet you'll think it's bad for you! Search Dem Boyz Vapor on ebay or follow the link posted on ecigs forum or vaping underground chat

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TRIFECTA
Sweet strawberries, Blue Razz, Bavarian cream and a splash of sweetener.
I'm going for the sweet, fruit; not tart. This could be your maiden voyage of using a little cream.

Alternately, you could replace the Bavarian with the Mtn. Dew to get a more clean fruit flavor. (Personally, I like the first mixture.).

Last edited:

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay guys and girls I got cloud juice up on ebay! If you love Root Beer or crave blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers go try my juice that tastes so sweet you'll think it's bad for you! Search Dem Boyz Vapor on ebay or follow the link posted on ecigs forum or vaping underground chat

This link takes you to Barns and Noble web site

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This link takes you to Barns and Noble web site
That's because it's an automated link system that is plugged into the forum... the OP did not put that link in. If you hover over the red text you'll see the popup.

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys anyone looking for best DIY flavoring out there I recommend liquidbarn.com they're root beer and blue raspberry is some of the sweetest and most tasty flavorings I've tried and it's definitely a good price!

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Follow us on instagram. @DemBoyzVapor on instagram and we're showing some new products and some reviews of other people's juices and some popular vapes

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yes that actually sounds good! Now I'm supposedly not allowed to give away juice here not even 0 nic. So I'm doing a giveaway on our instagram (Demboyzvapor on instagram) when we get 100 followers were doing a juice giveaway and a coil giveaway. On 200 followers were doing 2 bottles and 2 sets of coils

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm having a problem with Instagram on my phone. My tablet is dead so I'll have to wait to see if my usual login will work. By following you, I use a different name.

Also, I revised my entry since I realized you are quoting only 4 flavors. See post 13.

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
TRIFECTA
Sweet ripe strawberries, a hint of pink lemonade, strawberry, and a good splash of sweetener. I'm going for a sweet, slightly tart strawberry.

Edited: Re: your 4 flavors. I wasn't aware you are working with only 4 flavors. I've edited my flavors to suit your flavors.
Ahh yes we actually have Rootbeer, blue razz, pink lemonade, strawberry, green apple, and MTN Dew. We also have 12 other flavors along with 2 sweeteners but our other flavors aren't as high quality but we definitely use them as additives like Bavarian cream and strawberry ice cream. Those are the best 2 flavors to use it if the 12 from vape mall

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ah. Thanks for updating me on the flavors! Sounds like you're headed in the right direction.

I'm going to edit my entry then. :)

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I can't do any giveaways on here sadly so I'm just looking for advice at this point but I'm definitely doing a giveaway when I hit 100 followers on instagram. I have about 70 so far!

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Altho if someone does turn me on to a great idea for a flavor or a new business logo I will definitely DM them about a deal or possible free sample if I'm allowed to

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the rootbeer flavor how about "NearBeer" playing off the street name of non-alcoholic beer.

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Okay @SignMan I love that profile pic and I actually call root beer chronic sauce rn

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea i guess that goes better with the name of the company. Gotta keep it gangsta

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Haha I'm thinking about making a felon melon and a Jugg Juice that will be like a wild strawberry lemonade

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
How about an Orange / Vanilla Ice Cream and call it Happy Herbs nICE dREAMS SICKLE with a d added over a crossed out C in front of cream. With the pictured ice cream truck below as the label if possible.

Shawn

Attachments

• tmp_16025-images-993501234.jpg
    tmp_16025-images-993501234.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Possibly lol that's sounds pretty funny

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's been said that chocolate and banana's are an aphrodisiac. So how about a chocolate covered banana flavored e-juice and call it Love Potion Number 9
Or Vape Potion Number 9

Shawn

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host