Become a Patron!

Describe your perfect atty... that doesn't exist yet

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll go first... RTA, 26650 form factor/size. (28 to 30mm wide) With interchangeable 22MM build decks. Single, dual, triple, and quad. With proper wick channels to support each. Interchaneable chimney sizes, from 12MM chuff style to 4mm standard kayfun size. Fully adjustable massive airflow of course. Juice flow control/shut off and top fill. I figured if you make the tank size 26650, you could make the build deck 18650 sized, allowing you to have "true RDA performance" in a tank. As long as you have the airflow and wicking capability to support it. What do you all think? Let's hear some more ideas...

Last edited:

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Lets kick this up a notch :) I would LOVE to see a tank that doesn't require any wicking material whatsoever. Think of how a cars fuel injection system works... Simply inject the e-liquid into a chamber that has multiple heating elements or is super heated and watch that juice instantly vaporize!

Kicked up a second notch...

Slap some sort of adjustable turbo system to assist the volume of air entering the chamber would be awesome!

Kicked up a third notch...

Finally, enclose the entire unit into something that resembles the mask that BANE wore in the last Batman movie and we can eliminate the need for a fire button entirely... Voice changer optional?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll go first... RTA, 26650 form factor/size. (28 to 30mm wide) With interchangeable 22MM build decks. Single, dual, triple, and quad. With proper wick channels to support each. Interchaneable chimney sizes, from 12MM chuff style to 4mm standard kayfun size. Fully adjustable massive airflow of course. Juice flow control/shut off and top fill. I figured if you make the tank size 26650, you could make the build deck 18650 sized, allowing you to have "true RDA performance" in a tank. As long as you have the airflow and wicking capability to support it. What do you all think? Let's hear some more ideas...

I like this idea, but instead of interchangeable decks, how about this. Make the coil posts removable, and the extra air holes threaded for screws so they can be sealed up. That way, no leaking and there is only one deck to build on. You can build coils on all four decks, and wick them, and if you want to take a coil out just remove the post that it's on, and if you want to put it back later its as simple as scrwing it in. That's just my idea anyway, less hardware to keep organized this way.

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good ideas... Misthub, I would love to see "juice injection" in the future. At the pace that I have seen this industry evolving currently, I could see this idea becoming a reality within the next five years. I would think that the biggest challenge would be finding a way to pressurize the juice... As long as the industry isn't regulated to death, but that is a whole different topic...

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bean, great idea as well with the removable posts and coils. However you would have to block off any unused juice channels as well. For example, this deck would have quad coil capability, with 8 Juice channels. If you were to run 3 coils, you would have to block off 2 Juice channels in order to prevent leaks...

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bean, great idea as well with the removable posts and coils. However you would have to block off any unused juice channels as well. For example, this deck would have quad coil capability, with 8 Juice channels. If you were to run 3 coils, you would have to block off 2 Juice channels in order to prevent leaks...

I got it. An insert, made of heat resistant rubber or plastic. It fits the juice channels for whatever coil post you're not using, and if the air hole is threaded the insert to seal up the juice channels can be secured with the screw that seals the airhole. An insert could also be made to seal off two coil posts, so you could have four inserts total, two that seal off one coil post and two that seal off two. Now you can run your coils in whatever configuration you like.

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone mentioned in another thread... An 18650 Velocity surrounded by a 26650 liquid tank. I would personally love to see more 26650 RTAs hit the market. There lies the potential for far bigger build decks, greater airflow, and more juice capacity.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's already here..the springomizer from golden greek with the tilemahos......I would love to buy one...but they are always out of stock :-(

VU Sponsors