Desert Forest by Botboy141

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm clearly on the Cactus kick as well. Can't stop mixing Cactus and Cucumber, unfortunately nothing together yet that is post-worthy.

Here is the latest, super simple.

1% INW Cactus
2% FA Forest Fruit
1% TFA Whipped Cream (optional)

Simple and frightfully delicious. If you want it a little sweeter, slightly creamy, add the whipped cream. I'd recommend trying it without it first though.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I'm clearly on the Cactus kick as well. Can't stop mixing Cactus and Cucumber, unfortunately nothing together yet that is post-worthy.

1% INW Cactus
2% FA Forest Fruit

Simple and frightfully delicious. If you want it a little sweeter, slightly creamy, add the whipped cream. I'd recommend trying it without it first though.
Botboy, do you know of a french vanilla coffee flavor that is not coffee overpowered? I love my french vanilla coffee, but can't seem to locate the vape of it....Thank you for posting the recipes you do, I really appreciate the info you offer....:)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a french vanilla coffee that is largely french vanilla with minimal coffee.

French Vanilla Coffee

1% FA Coffee Espresso
1.5% FA Fresh Cream (Cream Fresh)
3% TFA French Vanilla Deluxe (French Vanilla Creme is V2 and works just fine here)
2% TFA Sweetener
1% TFA Whipped Cream
.67% ??????????? I have no idea, this got smudge on my hard copy and can't make it out, tried my software but it was in there as LorAnn Tart & Sour which I've never used so....we'll call it optional randomness?

Edit: May have been tiramisu but not sure...

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a french vanilla coffee that is largely french vanilla with minimal coffee.

French Vanilla Coffee

1% FA Coffee Espresso
1.5% FA Fresh Cream (Cream Fresh)
3% TFA French Vanilla Deluxe (French Vanilla Creme is V2 and works just fine here)
2% TFA Sweetener
1% TFA Whipped Cream
.67% ??????????? I have no idea, this got smudge on my hard copy and can't make it out, tried my software but it was in there as LorAnn Tart & Sour which I've never used so....we'll call it optional randomness?

Edit: May have been tiramisu but not sure...
Ok cool! Thank you...I'll see how this comes out...:)

Raina

Member For 4 Years
Made this yesterday (without any cream) and just tried it today... YUM. It's my first experience with INW Cactus and I wanted a recipe that would let the taste come through. It's so bright and fresh. And the Forest Fruit gives just enough of a berry background. Totally delicious.

adrian089

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

1% INW Cactus
2% FA Forest Fruit

What has 2 thumbs and ordered INW cactus and FA Forest fruit Sunday from ecx(along with 21 other flavors) because of the 40% off sale and is stoked to try this when the order comes in. This guy.

Funny thing is prior to ordering it I hadn't noticed any recipes using Forest fruit and ordered it just to have it. I've spotted 2-3 recipes on these forums that I'm excited to try now that use it.

VU Sponsors