Become a Patron!

Desert Vapes

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from them and what your experience was with them? I just ordered some drip tips and wanted some feedback from someone that used them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry WSF, I've never heard of them. I hope someone will chime in soon to help you.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from them and what your experience was with them? I just ordered some drip tips and wanted some feedback from someone that used them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
I ordered juice from them a couple years ago, I don't remember anything which would make me return for more.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One thing I can say is that they ship fast. According to tracking three days from them to me, should have them delivered tomorrow. Will let you all know the quality.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I've ordered various hardware from them many times over the years. Never any problem, always shipped quick & well-packed.

(desertvapes is not the same place as highdesertvapes, by the way)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Yes, I see lots of very bad comments about HDV. Two very different places.

awww... HDV was my first DIY supplier & treated me right. They (Jenn?) went out of their way to help me, and they still carry some flavorings few others do, so I have nothing negative on them, either.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never used them personally so can't comment either way. Just reporting what I've read about HDV.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DesertVapes has been one of my most-faves since 2014; they totally rock, and yeah, they ship FAST, and they also fill orders on Saturdays, unlike some slacker vendors. :D

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't ordered from them in a couple years. No problems though.

And - dang it! - you made me look. I just found about 10 drip tips I can't live without!!! :gaah: Not the run of the mill stuff at the likes of FT.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They've always been my #1 go-to for drip tips -- outstanding selection AND prices!!!

Andria

VU Sponsors