Become a Patron!

Desire Mad Dog GTA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So desire is keeping up with the mad dog name. first the rda, then the rdta now the new GTA. I loved their RDA and they seem to make some good quality stuff

It comes in 6 colors
700X400X4.jpg

Specs
Size.jpg

External Diameter:25mm

Height:47.8mm

Net Weight:140g

304 SS

Imported PEI Drip Tip

Air Inlet: (GTA) 3D Encircling Air Inlet

Accessible to the Widest Coil

Large E-juice Capacity

Build deck looks like it's made for large single coils
hSOBWjk.png

pNRaygH.jpg

Looks like it could be what the troll RTA should have been, but also a single coil version of it. could be the first GTA style worth a dam to me.

It's currently on pre-order here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Desire-Mad-Dog-GTA.html

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the colors, they really pop

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Colors are nice, not sure what makes it a gta though. Just marketing gimmicks and word play? I'm only curious because it appears to be an rta. A tank that fits over a deck, the juice drops to the bottom then wicks up through the holes in the deck to the coil. The ammit and ammit 25 do the same thing (as well as others), they have a tank that holds the juice. Juice drops to the bottom and feeds up through holes in the deck via the wick to the coil. I always thought genesis were more the rdta's like the avocado and limitless, an rda style build deck with tank underneath vs wrapped around the coil chamber like an rta.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love their RDA's, but the price they want for this Tank?
MMMMMM Hard justification, I might pick one up but I have to think about it for a while.

VU Sponsors