Become a Patron!

Desire more pro pod system review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received desire more pro from heavengifts.com for the purpose of this review.

Desire more pro pod system comes in few colors:

- Black
- Blue
- Red

EaDrJqZ.jpg

Specification:

- Size:19 x 103mm
- Capacity: 2ml
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh
- Resistance: 1.2ohm
- Voltage range: 3.0V-4.2V

U kutiji:

- More Pro Battery
- More Pro Cartridge
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card

Desire more pro pod system is a very small pod system, height of the device is 103mm, also this device is lightweight. I need to say that in the package you will receive two cartridges which is a big pro, because with other pod systems you only get one cartrige, big pro for that. As many know this is the device that you will use with nic salt e liquids. You can buy the device in 3 different colors, I have the black color and it looks very nice, so far color still looks as new which is good.

Cartridge:

With this device you will receive two cartridges which is really good because you don't have to buy another one when you buy the device, very big pro in my opinion, especially because of beginners. On the mouthpiece you can see protection that you need to remove, also from the bottom of the cartridge you can see the sticker that you need to remove. The mouthpiece is very good, it is very comfortable for using in my opinion. From the one side of the cartridge you can see a plug, you can pull the plug easily and when you pull it you can see the fill hole. You can fill the cartridge without any problem with gorilla bottles, I use gorilla bottles and I don't have any problems, but if you have bottle with bigger tip you will fill it harder. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is great for one pod system small as this one. Manufacturer says that you can refill the cartridge 4-5 times before you replace the cartridge. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see airflow hole. Airflow is really good here and I can say that this device has real mtl airflow, it has a little bit more than I prefer but have in mind that I like very tight airflow and this pod system has pretty much tight airflow which is perfect for mtl and I belive many people will love the airflow. In the cartridge is 1.2 ohm coil and from the bottom of the cartridge you can see two magnets that holds the cartridge in the place very good.

evbPi4S.jpg

hPUoDDY.jpg

Device:

From the details on the device you can see logo and on the middle of the device you can see engraved "Desire design". In the slot for the cartridge you can see two magnets and as I said cartridge stays very good in the place and there is not chance that cartridge can fall out. On the device you can see the usb charging port that you will use to charge the battery, this device has built in battery and capacity of the battery is very good for a small device like this one, capacity of the battery is 1000mah. On the deivce you can also see the fire button that you will use to activate the device and you will use the fire button if you want to turn off the device. Here is the led light and when you place the cartridge on the device the light will blink. When you charge the battery the light will glow in red, yellow and green color depending on the battery capacity and when the battery is fully charged light will go off. This led light is also a battery indicator and it will glow when you vape, so when you press the fire button you can see the battery indicator:

- Red light: Empty battery
- Yellow light: Less than 40%
- Green light: More than 40%

Protections on the device:

- 10s protection
- Low voltage protection
- Overcharging protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over-temperature protection

qZdZ4sv.jpg

lnJn1gO.jpg

How this device works and my thoughts:

This is in my opinion one of the best pod systems, especially because the device has real mtl airflow which is very important with mtl pod systems, especially for beginners. Capacity of the cartridge is very good, 2ml will last you all day long if you use nic salt liquid, also the battery capacity is great because 1000mah is very good capacity.
Desire more pro works in direct output mode, power will depends on battery capacity, which means that power will decrease with battery capacity. On this device I use 35mg/ml nic salt e liquid and throat hit is pretty much good, vapor production is good as well. Nic salt that I used here has strawberry flavor and I can taste my liquid very good, so this deivce has a good flavor as well for one pod system. Considering that this device has really good airflow and basically it works pretty much well I can suggest you the device if you want to buy pod system that has fire button and good battery capacity.

Cons:

- There is no constant working mode (this is a pro to someone)

Pros:

- Very small device
- Very lightweight
- 2ml capacity
- Two cartridges in the box
- Very good mtl airflow
- Good battery capacity
- The fire button works good
- Flavor is good
- Led battery indicator

Thanks heavengifts

You can buy it here: Desire more pro