Become a Patron!

Desire Rabies RDA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
new RDA from desire, this one looks legit. unique airflow for "bottom airflow flavor" with less leaking chance. staggered build deck Ultem tip, ultem bottom, big hex screws, anodized aluminum coloring .

vSXqHST.jpg

6MZIOrL.jpg

d2bGnxl.jpg

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good but the name. Maybe its popularity will spread like rabies. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Desire Rabies is a nice looking RDA. The deck and airflow looks good. It includes different screw choices, which is a nice touch and I like the bottom plate, a little added heat protection and scratch protection for the mod. I don't mind the name, there are definitely worse named attys out there...lol I haven't seen when it will be released yet, but did see it for pre-sale https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Desire-Rabies-RDA.html

Here's a couple more pics I found

Desire-Rabies-RDA_12_c24319.jpg
Desire-Rabies-RDA_20_8d506a.jpg
Xw4l86z.jpg
UdTJoFV.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I've really been liking what I've got from Desire. The Yuri and the Mad Dog have been excellent RDA'S. Well built and very good performers.

I'll be picking up a couple of these, name is stupid but I really don't give a shit as long as it's good.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So far I've really been liking what I've got from Desire. The Yuri and the Mad Dog have been excellent RDA'S. Well built and very good performers.

I'll be picking up a couple of these, name is stupid but I really don't give a shit as long as it's good.

I gotta say I'm liking the mad dog too. And I got a yuri based off your recommendation but haven't used it yet lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Desire Yuri I love its my most used Sqounker atty on my Coppervapes BF mod

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Desire Yuri I love its my most used Sqounker atty on my Coppervapes BF mod

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Yeah like the Yuri enough to have 4 ;)

Haven't put it on my Squonker yet, going to have to soon.

I really have been impressed with the gear from Desire, flying under the wire, don't get much review time and the price of around $20 is awesome for an Authentic. Love the Mad Dog also.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah like the Yuri enough to have 4 ;)

Haven't put it on my Squonker yet, going to have to soon.

I really have been impressed with the gear from Desire, flying under the wire, don't get much review time and the price of around $20 is awesome for an Authentic. Love the Mad Dog also.

yeah they really seem like an underrated company. i love the PEI bottom to protect mods paint jobs and not transfer heat to the mod as well. it was a great idea! and the quality is impressive

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I mean...I understand that a lot of the good names for devices have already be used..but I believe they could have done a *little* better than this!

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just won a rabies rda on a heaven gift's contest,so I hope it's good.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors