Become a Patron!

Desperate Help

I was just given a Tfv12 tank, and I decided to finally try it out tonight. My fireluke was stuck on the mod, and yes I successfully got it off and switched out the tanks. After wanting to go back to my fireluke, when I removed the Tfv12, the atomizer decided to shit itself. After looking online for a few tips to fix the atomizer on my mod, what the forum told me to do completely fucked my mod up. When I plug it in it says it's charging, but if I try to turn it on it its a big "fuck you". Help?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not knowing what mod you have, I'd suggest buying a new one, their cheap as hell, designed to be disposable.

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was just given a Tfv12 tank, and I decided to finally try it out tonight. My fireluke was stuck on the mod, and yes I successfully got it off and switched out the tanks. After wanting to go back to my fireluke, when I removed the Tfv12, the atomizer decided to shit itself. After looking online for a few tips to fix the atomizer on my mod, what the forum told me to do completely fucked my mod up. When I plug it in it says it's charging, but if I try to turn it on it its a big "fuck you". Help?

What mod do you have and what did you actually do to it?

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It sounds like you might have shorted the central pin and outer part of the connector on the mod. That it is still charging when you plug it in suggests you might be lucky and haven't done any other damage. If it were me id probably take it apart, replace the 510 connector with a new one, and then see what happens.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have an iPV400 and I originally had pulled up the atomizer. Then after using those tips on how to fix it, I had pushed it in too far. Now it's loose and the mod wont turn on.

Considering it’s a p4u, I would look into replacing it.
It does sound like you shorted the 510; however, p4u are historically disposable mods(in my humble opinion). Not to mention there are several options nowadays that are made a little bit better and quite affordable.

VU Sponsors