Become a Patron!

Detroit/Michigan-made ejuice?

Tasty Heights

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all!

I'm here in Metro-Detroit where the vaping market is finally starting to take off. It's taken a bit of time, but finally the market is gaining traction and it can't come fast enough. I'm actually leaving the corporate world to change gears to begin working for a juice manufacturer. My question is, what are some of the best ejuice lines that exist in this area? Or Michigan in general? I'm trying to educate myself as much as possible about the local market as well as the overall, international market. Any feedback would be much appreciated!!

Cheers!

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all!

I'm here in Metro-Detroit where the vaping market is finally starting to take off. It's taken a bit of time, but finally the market is gaining traction and it can't come fast enough. I'm actually leaving the corporate world to change gears to begin working for a juice manufacturer. My question is, what are some of the best ejuice lines that exist in this area? Or Michigan in general? I'm trying to educate myself as much as possible about the local market as well as the overall, international market. Any feedback would be much appreciated!!

Cheers!

Independent
Cereal City Vapes
Mr e liquid
Boosted
Pope juice

Many more but I haven't had them.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Insane E-Liquid has a shop up that way now.

jayvape

Member For 4 Years
I believe they have 2 stores. One at comstock and the other at grand rapids, Michigan.

VU Sponsors