Deuces Wild Part 1 review by Millennial Vape

millennialvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We have tried the Deuces Wild sample pack. The total line is 8 juices, however, for the sample pack to make it easier its the top 2 of each category. Oh didn't i tell you, the line has 2 distinct flavor themes. Liquor based which is Jason's favorite types, and Dessert based which is Jeremy's fave type... so basically a line that represents the two founders of Millennial Vape. Not only that but they are all 35ml bottles and come in the coolest packaging.
6433645_orig.jpg

The sample packs only come with Miami Nights, Fourth Street, Broadway and Star Struck.

Broadway - Instantly Jeremy was reminded of an orange creamsicle and could not put this down. 4.5/5

Starstruck - Over the weekend it was cleat over the hundreds. However vaping this with the smooth tones of watermelon and lemonade made it feel like it was a cool summer day. 5/5

Miami Nights - We can see where the youngsters who never had a good drink yet may think this is something like a gummy peach ring. However, us adults know a good peach schnapps cocktail when we have one. Definitely a smooth drink without the alcohol. 5/5

Fourth Street - With Jason being a Puerto Rican he definitely loves his rum drinks. This instantly reminded him of a mixed fruit blended rum drink that was smooth... you know the kind you think is too fruity and then next thing you know you are passed out. Only difference is this one won't get you drunk. 5/5

Well that concludes our review of Deuces Wild Part 1. Stay tuned for when we do the other flavors. Order your samples now at www.millennialvape.com

This has been another product review done by Millennial Vape, always here to searching for the Next Generation of Vaping.

Check out our website at www.millennialvape.com
Instagram: @millennialvape
facebook: bit.ly/millennialvape
Twitter: Millennial_Vape
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Fourth Street - With Jason being a Puerto Rican he definitely loves his rum drinks. This instantly reminded him of a mixed fruit blended rum drink that was smooth... you know the kind you think is too fruity and then next thing you know you are passed out. Only difference is this one won't get you drunk. 5/5

After reading this review, I literally had to create an account to address your description of "Fourth Street". I haven't tried any other flavors by Deuces Wild, so my point isn't to discredit your company. Keeping that in mind, according to my experience (as well as many others on social media/online forums) Fourth Street tastes literally like toothpaste. No tropical notes are present, except on the inhale. The inhale has somewhat of a tinge of pineapple but it turns immediately to Colgate upon exhale. I was bewildered when I read this review, that was until I saw that it was authored by the same people who make it. Others may enjoy Fourth Street, there are also probably some out there who enjoy eating toothpaste.

millennialvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well a couple things "Haji".

1. First and foremost, we are a Distribution company. Which means we do not make any juice.
2. Where is your sources on the whole many social media and online forums? this is news to me but let's pretend what you say is real, by all means i would love input on this.
3. When attempting to troll others, you should always do your research. Make sure you have solid support because when you you try to talk crap and have nothing to base it on you make yourself look nothing more then like a hater.

On a side note... this means we must be doing something right, thank you for being our first hater Haji. Rather then delete your message, i rather leave it up as we here at Millennial Vape have no problem telling the truth. If you would like to try it please let us know your address and nic level and we can send you out a bottle.

One last thing, Haji, you should always do your homework on something before attempting to bash. Had you of done that, you would know my company sells nitro vapor juice (deuce's wild and little head vapor co.) as well as numerous others. We do not manufacture a thing. Actually we manufactured you, our first hater it seems so i guess we did do that, but in terms of juice, we make nothing. Thank you for thoughts though.

VU Sponsors