Become a Patron!

Diacetyl-free juices

I used to always buy Craft Vapes juice because they had independent testing and virtually no diacetyl and other nasties...but they were sold and won’t answer my emails about what’s in them now. Does anyone know if there is a really good custard/vanilla flavor juice out there? I like 50/50 pg/vg. I have read that Vaporfi, and Halo sell good juice, but the taste matters too. I live outside the USA so shipping/customs costs makes me want to get some opinions before I buy! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Lori Bee and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

The Diacetyl concern is one I used to have but the actual amount even with e-Liquids loaded with it is less than what you would consume eating a small microwave popcorn. Really not a big deal. I understand and was the same way but maybe it is old age mellowing me or I did enough research to alleviate my concerns. Good luck and I wish I could be more helpful to steer you to some vendors.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
As steve said, the amount of diacetyl in e juice is so minuscule, it's probably not even worth worrying about. However, I understand your concerns, and have a couple things to say. When it comes to commercial juice, there is no way of knowing for certain what all is in it, as they probably aren't going to share their recipe with anyone, and even if it says diacetyl free, they could in fact be lying. The only way to know for certain is if you make it yourself, it takes a little learning and investment, but the return is worth it IMO. I'm sorry I'm not much more help, but I don't know your country or many vendors outside US.

EDIT: Where are my manners? Welcome to VU, enjoy the buffet :vino:

Last edited:

The Diacetyl concern is one I used to have but the actual amount even with e-Liquids loaded with it is less than what you would consume eating a small microwave popcorn. Really not a big deal. I understand and was the same way but maybe it is old age mellowing me or I did enough research to alleviate my concerns. Good luck and I wish I could be more helpful to steer you to some vendors.

Thank you Steve, I very much appreciate what you have said.

As steve said, the amount of diacetyl in e juice is so minuscule, it's probably not even worth worrying about. However, I understand your concerns, and have a couple things to say. When it comes to commercial juice, there is no way of knowing for certain what all is in it, as they probably aren't going to share their recipe with anyone, and even if it says diacetyl free, they could in fact be lying. The only way to know for certain is if you make it yourself, it takes a little learning and investment, but the return is worth it IMO. I'm sorry I'm not much more help, but I don't know your country or manh vendors outside US.

EDIT: Where are my manners? Welcome to VU, enjoy the buffet :vino:

Thank you HP!! I am excited to be in a forum at last... I am American but live in Kenya so everything has to be bought overseas and shipped. I really should learn to make my own... it was only about a year ago that I started re-wicking and now making my own coils, with a Berserker Mini that I really like. I will explore that!

VU Sponsors