Become a Patron!

Did someone finally blow up ECF?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ECF was so fucked before I got banned for proving the Returded1 was lying blaming the issues on peoples machines. He deleted the post where I proved he was lying and banned me for Proving it wasn't one of my machines or one of the Browsers he claimed caused the problems. Funny I never see that error any longer unless of course I try to see what is going on in that Nazi Moderated Shit Hole of a vape Forum. Just my opinion but I could provide proof. It may have been the first but since Oliie doesn't give two shits about what his Nazi Guards do it went into the gutter. The Returded1 can ban contributors.Now I ask what the F@#k is that?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Server glitch? Sounds like the Returds excuses for why it is down for days at a time?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got banned from Plenty Of Fish.....

I only told them to change their name to Plenty Of Shit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Composite photo of an ECF mod.

View attachment 118655
I *liked* Sgt. Schutlz - sheesh. ;-P

Here's a Prime Example:
latest

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if your IQ is higher than "potatoe"...you probablly got banned.

Which makes me wonder why people post there at all and then come here and bitch. I don't get it....................

The vast majority of people not banned at ecf but bitch about ecf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep going back. o_O

img_6563.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Which makes me wonder why people post there at all and then come here and bitch. I don't get it....................

The vast majority of people not banned at ecf but bitch about ecf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep going back. o_O

img_6563.jpg

Totally agree. Why soil yourself with idiocy? Just stay here. I've heard it said that if you argue with idiots, bystanders won't be able to tell you apart.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Was just over there browsing some old posts that New members Started and got their balls busted by the MOD's so they posted a total of 3 times before they gave up. A whole 6 people posted today.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I got back in a few hours later. Has happened a couple more times since then.

If you want to get Moved On just Report the problem~! No threads last more than a few hours when people start sharing the issues they have with ECF. Funny how none of that shit happens with the Vaping Underground?

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Totally agree. Why soil yourself with idiocy? Just stay here. I've heard it said that if you argue with idiots, bystanders won't be able to tell you apart.

Andria
Yeah your right Andria but I did get to missing the gang I hung out with in the eGo One CLR Thread.

I had changed my Avatar to a pic of an inflatable rubber hammer. Printed on it was 'Got ya covered Sluggo. Bring it!'

Posted to a thread R1 was in and that evening I thought he had pulled my plug.

But it was apparently just a recurring glitch.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been a year or so since I even looked at ECF aside from mooch's blog which I have bookmarked and go straight to.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I posted that Meme about Moderators in a Funny Pictures thread and the Returded1 removed it and sent me a warning. Had no answer for what rule it broke. So I posted another one about lacking a sense of humor. So naturally he deleted that also...................

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah your right Andria but I did get to missing the gang I hung out with in the eGo One CLR Thread.

I had changed my Avatar to a pic of an inflatable rubber hammer. Printed on it was 'Got ya covered Sluggo. Bring it!'

Posted to a thread R1 was in and that evening I thought he had pulled my plug.

But it was apparently just a recurring glitch.

There were quite a few over there that I was friends with, but most of them moved over here, for reasons similar to my own. Some didn't, and I missed them for a while, but I figured, if they're willing to stay there and put up with that shit... why worry about their loss? If they don't get fed up and eventually show up over here, *shrug* I don't miss them sufficiently to have to put up with fascist idiots who are in love with their own asinine opinions.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been a year or so since I even looked at ECF aside from mooch's blog which I have bookmarked and go straight to.

Yeah I've searched up some of his posts on various batteries, and one or two other folks on various vaping topics... but mostly I can find whatever I need right here.

Andria

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the direct link Cromwell. I found VU before ECF, never signed up for ECF and hardly ever go there.
Always wondered where the 'Refugee" status came from. Thought it might be from some of the pissing match threads, didn't know about the moderator issues.

VU Sponsors