Become a Patron!

Did someone use FlavourArt for Cooking, yet?

piposen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to know if anybody did use FA for cooking and baking already?

If yes i would like to know how to use it... With how much should I start if I want to make a flavourd drink or if I want to make cookies for example...

Share you experience pls :)

I got so many flavours I dont like to vape, like nuts and cacoa aso... So I thought maybe use it in the kitchen then ;)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I remember reading about that in the DIY section here on VU. However, if I remember correctly, you would need a lot of a flavoring in food applications. It might be better in drinks though.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
After the unicorn milk recipe was leaked I made up a 250 concentrate batch of it... Was making milkshakes one day and made a unicorn milk milkshake... It was delicious, not sure how much I added but added some tasted added some tasted until it was tasty..

Havent tried cooking/baking with it yet though..

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I remember reading about that in the DIY section here on VU. However, if I remember correctly, you would need a lot of a flavoring in food applications. It might be better in drinks though.
Some FA flavors are really really strong :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know @HeadInClouds had said once that most of his Capella flavors ended up in his coffee after he decided he didn't like them for mixing - lol! But if anyone has tried cooking with FA (or others), it would be him.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I know @HeadInClouds had said once that most of his Capella flavors ended up in his coffee after he decided he didn't like them for mixing - lol! But if anyone has tried cooking with FA (or others), it would be him.

Oh, heck yeah. I flavor my world. I use them in my SodaStream (those things are a blast), in coffee/tea/almond milk, smoothies, pudding... Fruit flavors not good enough for vaping go into the junk drawer & the whole family uses them for flavoring water (usually with some sucralose). Orange juice with coconut flavoring and vanilla ice cream. Black tea with cranberry flavoring. flavored whipped cream on desserts - that's great for the holidays. If I cooked nutritious meals, I'd try them in there, too. lol.

VU Sponsors