Become a Patron!

Diffrent batteries

TheLyle2013

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought two new batteries being shipped dont remember what they are LG's though but ifi want to put my new batteries with the 1 old one from a diffrent company to put in a newmod would that be fine or no because its older.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

TheLyle2013

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its for he 3 battery mods

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
It's very important to ensure you always use identical batteries in multi battery mods. Ideally, they will be "married" sets, i.e. 3 batteries that were bought at the same time and are always used and charged at the same time and only in the same mods. In a pinch you can probably get away with using identical batteries with different charge cycles (non-married), but I would not recommend it unless you don't have any other options. In no case should you ever mix and match different batteries, e.g. LG and Sony in the same mod at the same time.

HTH

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mixing old and new batteries? Bad.
Mixing different batteries with different amp ratings and capacities? Really bad.

If a device takes more than one battery you always use the same type & capacity batteries together. And you use those batteries as a "married" set. Don't swap up.

VU Sponsors