Become a Patron!

Digby's Short Fill Range Featuring Olivers Twist - Part 1

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i have a brand new flavour from Digbys called Olivers Twist, The release of Olivers Twist see's their short fill range increase to a total of 5 flavours. Digby's were kind enough to send the entire range for the purpose of this review to celebrate the launch of Olivers Twist.

http://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/
http://www.digbysjuices.co.uk/product/ol...hort-fill/

The short fill range come in gorilla bottles containing 50ml of e-liquid with room for a 10ml nicotine shot to be added, the VG/PG ratio's are different for each flavour. The addition to the Digby's family, son Oliver is the inspiration behind the name of the new flavour with the help of MR Dicken's of course.

A Message From The Website

By handcrafting only the best tinctures we bring a unique and refreshing range of top quality e-liquids for electronic cigarettes. All of our products are made in the UK from EU TPD notified and MHRA regulated ingredients in strict laboratory conditions. Brought to you with time patience and a whole heap of good ‘ol fashioned love.
We didn’t start out with selling liquids in mind. We just thought that the current flavours and mixes available lacked a little something. So off we went to learn about how to make great e juice. It’s been a journey – and not always an easy one. It was clear we had some brilliant products and we wanted to share them with other discerning vapers out there.So we did. We hope you enjoy the juices as much as we do and we will continue to craft only the finest quality tinctures down here in the depths of Dorset.

The Short fill Range Consists Of The Following Flavours:

OLIVERS TWIST
APPLE & CINNAMON PUDDING
THE KING
DMC
MUMS CUSTARD

Olivers Twist see's the use of a new detachable nozzle which allows for easy addition of the nicotine shot, this new type of nozzle will be used in future production of all their short fill bottles.

To all 5 short-fills i added the supplied 10ml, 18mg nicotine shot giving me a 3mg e-liquid.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 5 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test, the cotton i used was Jellyfish.

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

For each flavour tested i will include Digbys flavour notes and information for each individual flavour and then say what i thought of it.

VU Sponsors