Become a Patron!

Digging the Alleria

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up an Augvape Alleria last week from EJ on this forum. It has really great flavor, works well at 80w and doesn't leak at all. Being able to see what's going on inside is very cool....even if it fogs up once you start vaping... juice consumption is minimal due to coil restrictions in the chamber but overall I would recommend.

Anybody else out thee3 have experience with it? Like or dislike?

6da33f8fb3785f346d49513151fa19bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I picked up an Augvape Alleria last week from EJ on this forum. It has really great flavor, works well at 80w and doesn't leak at all. Being able to see what's going on inside is very cool....even if it fogs up once you start vaping... juice consumption is minimal due to coil restrictions in the chamber but overall I would recommend.

Anybody else out thee3 have experience with it? Like or dislike?

6da33f8fb3785f346d49513151fa19bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yep, I still have one in my daily rotation. Good dual coil flavor tank.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have one but busted both of the glass chimneys. I did the foolish thing and removed it to do the initial cleaning and ended up breaking the first taking it off and thw second trying to put it on. I heard many good things but never had the privilege of trying mine. Might have to order another

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I still love the Alleria - EJ turned me onto it last year also

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one I brought before 8/8 for my vape apocalypse stash & still haven't built it lol! But I have it!

VU Sponsors