Become a Patron!

Digiflavor edge kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received digiflavor edge kit from Geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Digiflavor kit colors:

- Green
- Black
- Gunmetal
- Silver
- Blue

U49xtEy.jpg

Specification and features:

Digiflavor EDGE 200W Box Mod Features:

- Dimensions - 132mm by 67mm by 29mm
- AS Chipset
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 0-7.5V
- Resistance Range - VW Mode: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.05-1.5ohm
- Power Mode
- Temp Mode
- Stealth Mode - Screen OFF during Usage
- Ni200, TItanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Superior Zinc-Alloy Construction
- Oversized Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Large LED Color Display Screen
- 4 Memory Mode
- Screen Lighting Adjustment
- Button Operated Battery Door
- Qi Compatible Wireless Charging
- USB-C Charging Port
- Centered 510 Connection
- Available in Black

Digiflavor Specter Sub-Ohm Tank Features:

- 25mm Diameter
- 4.0mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 5.5mL Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement

- Quarter-Turn Threaded Top Fill System
- Digiflavor Coil System
- Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black

In the box:

- Digiflavor Edge 200W Box Mod
- Digiflavor Spectre 25mm Sub-Ohm Tank
- Replacement Glass Tank
- Two 0.2ohm X1 Kanthal Mesh Coil
- MicroUSB Charging Cable
- Spare Parts Bag

n9i9YYu.jpg

Digiflavor spectre atomizer is 25mm in diameter. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, threads are also good and I didn't have any problems. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see details that helps with taking off the top cap, details are very interesting in my opinion, also on the airflow control ring you can see very similar details. On the airflow control ring you can see engraved "Spectre", from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some informations. Atomizer is in the same color as the mod from the package and kit looks really nice in my opinion.

pkezoVb.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip preinstalled and this drip tip is very short and it has wide bore, I used this drip tip before on the cerberus tank and I like to use it here also because this drip tip is very comfortable for using in my opinion. On this atomizer you can use any other 810 drip tip but you need to find one that looks nice with the part under the drip tip.

Dq0emnv.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer and it is very easy to fill this atomizer, as I said, on the top cap you can see some very nice details that helps when you want to take off the top cap and to take it off you only need half a turn and that's all, really nice and easy way to fill your tank. When you take off the top cap you can see big fill holes and you will have no problems with any bottles which is really nice. When you filling the tank there is no any leaking.

mExOS3B.jpg

Spectre tank comes with bubble glass tank preinstalled which is really nice, capacity with the bubble glass is 5ml which is great capacity. In the package you will also receive one more tank and this one is regular glass tank, capacity of the regular glass tank is 4ml which is again very good capacity. I use the bubble glass tank because of the capacity.

With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one of the coil is preinstalled and another one is in the box, it is really nice that they included two coils in the package. Both coils from the package are the same, so both are mesh coils. This is a x1 mesh coil, resistance of the coil is 0.2ohm and you can use this coil from 30-90w, manufacturer says that this coil works best from 60-80w. I would like to say that when you use the coil for the first time you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid and after that you can fill the tank and vape.

po5C7oj.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see two airflow holes. Airflow adjustment here is very easy and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Threads on the base are good, I tried few different coils and I didn't have any problems.

fjzoXkk.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

I really like the design of the atomizer, details on the top cap and on the airflow cotrol ring are nice and the drip tip that comes preinstalled is really comfortable for using in my opinion. Top fill is on this atomizer is good, you can fill the tank very fast and without any problems, there is no any leaking when you fill the tank and you will always take off the top cap without problems. This atomizer is compatible with many coils and I also tried here many coils, I can say that x1 coils from the package works really good and for example 0.2ohm coils from the package works better in my opinion than 0.3ohm coils, flavor with x1 coil is really good, at 60w and a little bit closed airflow I get really dense vapor and nice flavor. Basically spectre is well built tank and it works very solid and of course big plus here is that you can choose from different coils and I would recommend 0.2ohm coils for this atomizer because coils works really good.

Cons:

- Only one drip tip in the package

Pros:

- Build quality is good
- Bubble glass tank in the package
- Details on the atomizer are nice
- I really like the drip tip
- Coils that work good
- Two coils in the package
- Atomizer is compatible with many coils
- Good flavor
- No leaking
- Easy top fill

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Edge mod:

Digiflavor edge mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries and this mod works up to 200w. The design of the mod is very nice in my opinion and on the mod you can see very interesting details that looks very nice with the details on the atomizer, on the front side of the mod you can see engraved "Edge" and from the bottom of the mod you can see engraved "Designed by Digiflavor". I really like how this mod looks, this is one very beautiful mod. Dimensions of the mod are 90mm x 67mm x 29mm and because of the shape this mod is very comfortable for using.

aCVHaR4.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection at the center of the top, threads are good and I didn't have any problems with atomizers that I tried on this mod. Connection is a little bit raised which is really nice because the top of the mod will not be scratched from the atomizers, very good. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 28mm in diameter without overhang.
From the bottom of the mod you can see a button and that button is here so we can open the battery cover, from the back of the mod you can see the battery cover and in order to take off the battery cover you need to press the button from the bottom side. When you take off the battery cover you can see battery orientation engraved inside and also you can pretty much easy put the batteries in the mod and take the batteries out of the mod.
From the front side of the mod you can see really big screen, plus and minus buttons, usb port and led light.
You can use the usb port to charge your batteries and for software upgrade. This device supports balanced charging so you can charge your batteries here. Edge mod also supports wireless charging which is really nice, so if you want to charge your batteries that way, you can do it here, really good to see that on the mod.
On the one side of the mod you can see the fire button. Plus and minus buttons and fire button works really good, every time when you press the button it works instantly which is really nice. The fire button is clicky and it protrudes which is really good. Maybe it would be nice that fire button is placed a little bit lower but still it is comfortable for using with thumb, at least for me, I like to use the fire button on this mod with my thumb.
The screen on this device is very big and this is a color screen, on the screen you can see informations very clear which is good. I really like the screen on this mod, it looks really nice.

0b1RlYq.jpg

bgIM9Kw.jpg

0b1RlYq.jpg

Y6vPbYi.jpg

AmrAEVp.jpg

To turn on this mod you need to click five times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn it off. On this mod you can lock the plus and minus buttons and to do that you need to hold plus and minus buttons, when you lock plus and minus buttons you will be still able to vape.
When you turn on the mod in the power mode, on the screen you will see:

- Dual battery indicator
- M1
- Power
- Pre heat
- Power (50w example)
- Resistance
- A
- V
- Puff counter
- Puff time

If you click 3 times on the fire button you can change the working mode and on this device you can choose from:

- Power
- Ni
- Ss
- Ti
- Tcr
- Vpc
- Bypass

vTvrvb7.jpg

How this mod works and my thoughts:

Digiflavor edge mod is very nice looking mod, I really like how it looks and this mod feels really nice in the hand because of the shape. Connection from the top of the mod is good, I really like that connection is a little bit raised because that way mod will never be scratched from atomizers and on this mod you can use atomizers up to 28mm in diameter which is really good. I would also like to say that color quality on this mod is very good. This mod supports balanced charging, so in case that you need to charge your batteries in the mod you can do it here. Digivlavor edge supports wireless charging which is really nice if you want to charge your batteries that way. Using this mod is not hard at all, it is pretty simple to adjust what you want here. The screen is very big and in my opinion the screen looks really nice, I really like the screen on this mod. Also you can change the brightness of the screen which is really nice.
You can take of the battery cover when you press the button from the bottom and never happened to me that I open the cover accidentally which is good, button works really good. Battery cover stays really nice in the place but still you can move it a little bit with your fingers up and down.
The fire button and plus and minus buttons works really well, I didn't have any problems so far, I really like to use it with my thumb, it feels really comfortable that way. Mod works very nice, the chip is really good, I used the mod with my mtl atomizers and with my dl atomizers, also with the tank from the package and this mod works really good.
In my opinion digiflavor edge is really interesting and well designed mod that works pretty much good and it has unique feature, it supports wireless charging which is really nice.

Cons:

- You can move a little bit battery cover with your finger up and down, but still you will not feel that while you are using the mod

Pros:

- Build quality is good, threads on the connection are good, color quality is also good
- Very nice color screen
- You can adjust the brightness of the screen
- Fire button and plus and minus buttons works really good
- You can use atomizers up to 28mm in diameter without overhang
- Wireless charging
- Balanced charging
- Very nice design in my opinion
- Mod feels really nice in the hand
- Very nice button for battery cover release
- You can easily change the batteries
- Led light

You can buy it here: Digiflavor edge kit