Become a Patron!

Digiflavor lunar kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received digiflavor lunar kit from from efun.top for the purpose of this review.

Digiflavor lunar kit comes in few colors:

- Blue
- Black
- White
- Red

pOuwnAu.jpg

Specification:

Mod:

- Size: 44 x 25 x 89.7mm
- Chipset: Advanced AS Chip
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Material: ABS material
- Mode: Bypass in Green Light/3.5V in Blue Light/3.2V in Red Light
- Maximum output voltage: 4.2V
- Battery: Dual 18650 cell (not included)

Lumi Tank:

- Size: 24 x 44.3mm (4ml)/24 x 34.8mm (2ml)
- Capacity: 4ml/2ml
- Coil Type: Built-in Non-replaceable Supercoil 0.3ohm KA1 Mesh (30-45W, Best 35-40W)

1U5thrW.jpg

Lumi tank:

Lumi atomizer is disposable atomizer, so, once when you are done with the coil you can toss the tank because you can't change the coils here. Cost of the atomizer is around $6 if you want to buy it separately, which is pretty much okay for disposable atomizer. Atomizer is made out of plastic mostly and weight of the atomizer is only 16g. You can see some details on the atomizer, you can see on the coil engraved "Geekvape" and you can see engraved informations about the coil from the other side. On the base of the tank you can see engraved "Lumi".

sO11QMs.jpg

On this atomizer we have a plastic drip tip and you can't use any other drip tip here, drip tip is pretty much okay. Under the drip tip you can see filling slot, so this tank has top fill system. There is silicone plug on the filling slot that you need to take off in order to fill the tank. In the package you will receive one more silicone plug in case that you lose this one.
On the bottom of the tank you can see the airflow control ring and you can can take it off, there is one o ring that holds the ariflow control ring. The airflow control ring works fine and you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow, also there is no stopper here which may be a con to someone. You can see 3 airflow slots on each side and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.

hHilR2a.jpg

oyLNdq2.jpg

So this atomizer comes with pre installed coil and you can't change the coils here, in the atomizer is installed mesh coil. Resistance of the coil is 0.3ohm and recommended power is between 30-45w, also they said the best performance with this coil is 35-40w.
So first of all, before you use the atomizer you need to prime the coil so you can prevent any dry hits, you need to prime it with few drops of e liquid through the drip tip, after that you can fill the tank and you can vape. Considering that this is mesh coil I can say that flavor is solid, basically mesh coils works very good in sub-ohm tanks and also considering that this is disposable tank flavor is solid.
Considering that this is disposable atomizer and you will toss it after your coil is dead I can say that it works very well, performance is good, especially for disposable atomizer and I think it would be nice that in the package they included two tanks.

Lunar mod:

Lunar mod is powered by two 18650 batteries and in my opinion design of this mod is nice, size of the mod: 44 x 25 x 89.7mm. Lunar mod is very lightweight mod and this is the lightest dual battery mod. You can buy it in four different colors, I have mod in white color. Mod is made out of plastic but this is not a con because this mod is lightweight. On the one side of the mod you can see engraved "Digiflavor" and from the bottom of the mod you can see engraved "Lunar".

p0TQ0Bx.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection with very good threading, we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On the mod you can use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without overhang.
The fire button is not big but it protrudes so you can find it pretty much easy. You can very easy use the fire button with your thumb or index finger.
Next to the fire button you can see led light and led light shows battery capacity, which I personally like, so:

- Green color: 70% - 100%
- Blue color: 31% - 69%
- Red color: 0-30%

kfNj2Qk.jpg

So this is the dual battery mod, on the battery cover you can see a little slot where you can pull the battery cap with your fingernail and basically you can pretty much easy open the battery cap and place your batteries. Because of the magnets battery cap stands pretty much good in the place but there is a little bit play which will be a con to someone. When you take off the battery cap you can see engraved battery orientation and this mod works with parallel batteries.
On this mod there is not usb port for charging which will be a pro to someone and con to someone else, but in my opinion this is not a con because I like to charge my batteries in external charger.

Lunar mod has 3 working modes:

- Bypass (4.2V max)
- 3.5V
- 3.2V

To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button every time when you want to change it. Led light also shows you which working mode you are using, green light is for bypass, blue light is for 3.5V, red light is for 3.2V. I really like the working modes on this mod, because we have pretty much simple mod with few nice options.

uNptt9W.jpg

Protections here:

- 10s cut off protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery prompt
- No atomizer promt
- Over heat protection
- Battery replacement promt

How this mod works and my thoughts:

So, lunar mod is very lightweight mod and as I said this is the lightest mod that I ever used. Mod is very easy for using, we only have here 3 working modes. I really like that we can choose between bypass and constant voltage, because that way we can choose how we want to use this device. Mod is pretty much comfortable for using, it feels nice in the hand. The fire button is not very clicky but it works very good and there is no miss fires. I like that mod has led light that shows battery capacity, I like that feature on the devices like this one. Basically this mod works very solid and it is very comfortable for one dual battery mod, basically if you want simple mod that works with 2 batteries and if you want lightweight mod, this can be a very good choice.

Cons:

- Battery cover has a little bit play

Pros:

- Very simple mod
- Battery indicator
- Very comfortable for using
- Lightweight mod
- Good threads on the connection
- 3 working modes

vXpWODv.jpg

Thanks efun

You can buy it here: Lunar kit