Become a Patron!

Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini which was kindly supplied for the purpose of this review by Pearl from Cigabuy.

http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-digifla...11376.html

In the Box

Contents:

1 x Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini Atomizer
1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
1 x 510 Wide Bore Drip Tip
1 x Red 810 Drip Tip
1 x Allen Key
1 x Spare Glass 5ml
1 x Spare Glass 2ml
1 x Chamber Lock Screwdriver
1 x Chimney Extender
1 x Chamber Lock
1 x User Manual
Spare Parts

Aesthetics

On opening the box i was met by one side of the top layer housing 2 spare glass sections (2ml and a 5ml) and the other side housing a very handsome all black Pharaoh tank. On top of the tank sits a sleeved 2 toned (orange and frosted) Ultem drip tip which doesn't look out of place. The duel cyclops with stopper bottom airflow; has slight texturing for aesthetics on the sides and above is more pronounced texturing for grip to help unscrew the bottom section. The top section is smooth but unscrews very easily revealing 3 filling slots. The main centre chamber (also black) as the aesthetically pleasing Pharaoh logo on the front and "PHARAOH" written on the rear. The tank is quite stumpy allowing it to be a more average size when extended to 5ml capacity. There are plenty of options with the drip tip as a Goon will fit and it also comes with a 510 adaptor (There is also a red 810 and black 510 drip tip included). As well as the black version i received, the Pharaoh Mini also comes in silver. Under the top level of the packaging sits the instruction manual and 2 bags of goodies including the tank extension parts, tools, loads of spare o-rings and all the mentioned drip tip options.

Features and Specs:

Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini is a flavor RTA designed by Rip Trippers, all details are thoroughly considered to produce the best flavor you can get out of any RTA. Pharaoh Mini RTA incorporates an interchangeable deck system providing flexibility and options for users.
Interchangeable deck for personal preference (Clamp and velocity deck included)
Chamber lock system securing juice port ring and chamber
Domical chamber for better flavor
Thick 810 drip tip to protect mouth from heat
Classic mechanical style juice control system to prevent leakage
Top juice refill system
24mm diameter
Comes with both 810 and 510 drip tip
Additional velocity build deck included
Red orings included to match RED drip tip
2ml and 5ml capacity included
510 threading connection

Assembling, disassembling and extending tank

Separating the tank into it's various parts and then putting it back together is just the standard unscrewing top and bottom sections and a bit of glass wiggling (easy enough). To extend the tank to 5ml (which i recommend as it ploughs through juice) you get 2 extension parts as well as a bigger glass section. The larger section extends the air chamber and then the glass is put into place, after then putting the first part of the top section into place (the section with 3 fill slots) the smaller section of the extension kit slots in the centre. This now needs tightening up which is done by using the supplied tool, you know have a 5ml tank (sounds a bit complicated but it's simple enough).

The Deck and Build

There is a Velocity style deck you can buy separately allowing for duel coils but i liked the deck on the original Pharaoh and the deck with the Mini is just a slightly smaller version of that same deck. Despite being smaller, with the clamp system and how they are spaced you can still fit good sized coils with ease. When wicking the Mini you need to cut your cotton quite short and make sure you don't suffocate your wicking holes because just like the original the Mini needs to wick efficiently to avoid dry hits. Once wicked and primed just screw the tank together and fill, leave for a minute then you're good to vape.

Performance

The original Pharaoh RTA is one of my favourite tanks for flavour but only when shutting the top airflow down to a minimum and relying just on the bottom. The mini has done away with the top airflow altogether forcing a flavour tank on to us which in my opinion is the way to go as the Mini produces plenty of cloud, i really don't understand the need for more. Knowing how to wick the Pharaoh is important, i had a 0.28 build going at 55w and even at this wattage the Mini was getting through the liquid but due to the efficient wicking not a dry hit in sight. Some people might go at 60w -70w with the build i had but the flavour was just as good at 55w so makes sense to save on battery life. The only thing i found to be a negative was i found the tank to be a bit on the noisy side. The last thing to mention is i had no leaking with a standing tank.

Pros

Excellent Flavour
Good cloud production
Easy to build
Plenty of drip tip options
No leaking with standing tank
Can be extended to 5ml
Duel Velocity deck available
Nice looking tank
Will fit most devices without overhang

Cons

Quite noisy
The wicking does need to be done correctly

Conclusion

In my opinion and also obviously narrowed down to the tanks i have tried in 2017 (which is quite a few) the Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini is in the top 3, along with the Geekvape Zeus and the OBS Crius 2. All 3 tanks have things in common, single coil RTA's, thirsty and all been released late in the year (coincidence maybe).

I would like to thank Pearl from Cigabuy once again for supplying the Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini for this review.

http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-digifla...11376.html

VU Sponsors