Become a Patron!

Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all.
After reading good things, and watching Rip Trippers YouTube plug, I thought I'd get one of these....frankly I'm not impressed. Firstly, the airflow is so restricted its almost MTL like, secondly, I have tried a few different builds in there, and I just keep getting dry hits...its like not enough juice gets thru those little holes.
The purpose of this thread is to see if anyone can steer me in the right direction to get a good vape out of it, I'm sure I must be doing something wrong....

Incidentally, apologies if this has been brought up previously....

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do not have that RTA, but position of coils, wicking and how much vg your juice has can effect airflow. It can make it seem tight because you're not getting a lot of vapor.

First thing i would do is use less cotton and try not to pack it in the slots. You can do this by cutting a little bit off the sides of your tails and/or raking them out. Make sure the cotton is just enough to touch the bottom of the slots. If it doesn't touch, that's fine. You just dont want it packed tight in there.

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do not have that RTA, but position of coils, wicking and how much vg your juice has can effect airflow. It can make it seem tight because you're not getting a lot of vapor.

First thing i would do is use less cotton and try not to pack it in the slots. You can do this by cutting a little bit off the sides of your tails and/or raking them out. Make sure the cotton is just enough to touch the bottom of the slots. If it doesn't touch, that's fine. You just dont want it packed tight in there.

I tend to use high VG juices, mainly desert flavors. OK, maybe I'm packing the slots too tight. They're pretty small.

Cheers

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tend to use high VG juices, mainly desert flavors. OK, maybe I'm packing the slots too tight. They're pretty small.

Cheers
I had the same problem with the Kylin. Really small slots and getting dry hits. I had to use less cotton and take my VG from 80% to 75%.

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update.
Did the trick. First rewick leaked, second time worked famously.....

Cheers Mykreign

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you were able to get it working. I've found it to be a very nice tank. I've been lucky and had no issues and have found it to have plenty of airflow. I've even had to close the airflow down.

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you were able to get it working. I've found it to be a very nice tank. I've been lucky and had no issues and have found it to have plenty of airflow. I've even had to close the airflow down.

I still find the airflow quite restrictive.....just my preference I guess...the flavor is great tho..and I really like the drip tip, best I've come across.

VU Sponsors