Become a Patron!

Digiflavor Themis Or Ammit Dual Coil V2

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Kylin which I love and the Kylin Mini which I like when I get it wicked properly.

I do want another RTA to practice building and for a different juice. I like both because of the capacity.

What is everyone's pick?

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an Ammit dual coil and I have ordered another one which should be here in a day or 2. It is a competent RTA and I found it very easy to build on. I like those postless decks. It's a little weepy just like the other 2 Geek Vape RTA's I own but it does work very well. I always keep my blue shop towels handy anyway.;)

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an Ammit dual coil and I have ordered another one which should be here in a day or 2. It is a competent RTA and I found it very easy to build on. I like those postless decks. It's a little weepy just like the other 2 Geek Vape RTA's I own but it does work very well. I always keep my blue shop towels handy anyway.;)

Yeah definitely not that if it leaks like that.

I ordered a silver Kylin Dual coil, because I know how they work and it’d be cool to go for a higher resistance build or something.

Also, Vape Fan, I hate you. You shouldn’t have showed me that Juggerknot RTA. $100 sure, but I’m impulsive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
61824188927bdb42571b11fd34e03bcd.jpg

d1437b04ec744eaba18074b289552e5f.jpg

Perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robby123

Member For 1 Year
Got an Ammit duel and a Themis. Ammit is easier to get better flavor and has more air flow than my Themis. Themis doesn’t leak or weep at all. Not as hot/wet vape with Themis. I like the air flow and flavor of the Ammit but no leaking at all of the Themis. I have gotten Themis close in flavor with tweaking but not as wet a vape that I like.

Black Knight Satellite

Member For 3 Years
I have a Themis, for the last 4 weeks, took 2 weeks to wick it right, airflow is a little restricted, flavor is good, never leaks. I do prefer my zeus single coil a little better.

VU Sponsors