Become a Patron!

Diketones

Ryan57348

Member For 4 Years
So what exactly does vaping diacetyl, ap, and diketones do to you? I know it's better than cigarettes and in smaller amounts but i'm just a spaz about what's in my juice since I started vaping I guess. Anyways, it's a locally made juice and I know the guy who owns the shop and makes the juice and they posted a picture of the lab and said you deserve to know where our juice is coming from, all of our juices are made in a clean lab. In the cleanest environment possible . Does this mean there's no diketones or anything or what ? Or am I just being a spaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ask the folks selling it if there are diketones in the juice :)

Frankly, I chain smoked tobacco for 37 years so I really don't worry about a little that may or may not be in my vape. But that is just me

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So what exactly does vaping diacetyl, ap, and diketones do to you? I know it's better than cigarettes and in smaller amounts but i'm just a spaz about what's in my juice since I started vaping I guess. Anyways, it's a locally made juice and I know the guy who owns the shop and makes the juice and they posted a picture of the lab and said you deserve to know where our juice is coming from, all of our juices are made in a clean lab. In the cleanest environment possible . Does this mean there's no diketones or anything or what ? Or am I just being a spaz

Most Bigger Juice Companies no longer use flavorings that contain diacetyl, but there may be some others that do. Best to ask first before buying if concerned.

Ryan57348

Member For 4 Years
See this is a premium line made by a local shop by me . I have vaped their house juices before and my friend that works there says that they are all clean. They make the juice in front of you like it's jjst in big bottles. I'm just worried what's the worst thing that csn happen if I vape a lot of it cause I have 240 ml of it lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
See this is a premium line made by a local shop by me . I have vaped their house juices before and my friend that works there says that they are all clean. They make the juice in front of you like it's jjst in big bottles. I'm just worried what's the worst thing that csn happen if I vape a lot of it cause I have 240 ml of it lol

Diketones - if they are in the juice - come from the ingredients, not the environment. Like sugar comes in a Donut, whether it is made in a clean environment or a dirty one.

The fact the juice is handmade does not matter either way

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

There has not been one reported person I know of who has gotten sick or a illness from Juice since 2009 that I have been vaping, and I am in all aspects of vaping social media since 2009 from around the world.

keep_calm_and_fuggedaboutit_by_vicesome-d5gipei.png

VU Sponsors