Become a Patron!

Dirty neutral base - so smooth!

martybaker

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my quest to find what has been causing my congestion and throat irritation, I have found dirty neutral base to be the only tobacco concentrate that hasn't irritated my throat. It was very easy on the airways and did not have the throat hit and harsh peppery taste of the other concentrates I tasted.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anything to mix with it? Possibky vanillla or menthol.

Hobart, Tasmania

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wow, at least you found the source of your irritation!

I had to look that one up - as Inawera flavors are actually made for vaping - I would not hesitate to experiment around. I know a lot of folks like vanilla / bourbon tobacco flavors, as well as menthol.

I'd look around at the flavor claims of different juices to get an idea of what other flavors might pair with your dirty neutral base :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have found dirty neutral base to be the only tobacco concentrate that hasn't irritated my throat.

I've always mixed it with INW Virginia Tobacco Absolute & FE Parlor(ecx).
Never tried with Vanilla or Menthol tho.
Most Vanilla's will work fine as they are commonly used in both tobacco and many flavorings also.

martybaker

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most Vanilla's will work fine as they are commonly used in both tobacco and many flavorings also.
Do they have that peppery taste?

I have flavour art coffee espresso which I have heard can be used as a tobacco. Have you or anyone else tried it?

Hobart, Tasmania

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do they have that peppery taste?

I have flavour art coffee espresso which I have heard can be used as a tobacco. Have you or anyone else tried it?

Hobart, Tasmania
First question- no pepper for me as well.
I use espresso with tobacco flavors in addition to coffee vapes. This is one HIC found on an Italian website without a name to credit:

2% FA Espresso
2% FA Cuban Supreme
2% FA Caramel

Simple, easy, and good!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use espresso with tobacco flavors in addition to coffee vapes.

I'm squonking a mix of INW Espresso and my cigar juice now! It's Not Just for Breakfast anymore! :)

I mix the 2 flavors separately and combine them in a tank based on what I feel like that day. I've tried it with the caramel, but most of the time I prefer it without. Taste wise, I also believe I like it better with the FA Espresso than the INW.

Ron
---
"I asked Dalai Lama the most important question that I think you could ask - if he had ever seen Caddyshack."- Governor Jesse Ventura

VU Sponsors