Become a Patron!

Discount vaperists

Jay420vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am currently trying extractions right now tobacco i know anything with sugar that doest crystalize is a no no like strawberrys anyway i soaked tobacco over night in water now i have it in a double boil till it gets nice and thick and about 1/3rd or less of thr total volume

Jay420vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
view

Jay420vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now i have to gather some VG and PG. I know VG you can find anywhere even liquid baby suppository contain 100% pharmaceutical grade VG but PG is ganna be hard i know i can do 100% vg but it tastes like ass (no pun intended) and it doesnt wick the greatest and i have a pre build mustank for just vaping i have to pick up a nice rta soon. Anyway any good ideas on PG using my cheap attitude towards it such as using steel paper clips as 28g wire works great for those who dont know but must be steel and remember remove the coating first if it isnt steel and its aluminum dont use but 99% of paper clips are steel so they can stick to a magnet.

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
VG would probably be the easiest to find locally. You can dilute it with distilled water or saline to get the required viscosity. Walmart usually has Humco VG by the first aid stuff.

VU Sponsors