Become a Patron!

Disgusted

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have some good Samsung 20S rated by Mooch as true 30 amp 2000mah. I wanted longer battery life si I bought Lg hg2s 20 amp 3000mah. I barely see a difference in battery life just the Lgs take longer to charge. Am I just better off using the 30 amp batteries and putting less strain on them? They charge a lot faster. Im not changing the way I vape. Im not cutting my wattage down or changing my build. I just want to know which batteries I shud use.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mech or regulated?
Wattage you are using?
Single or dual cells?
Check out Mooch's graphs on the cells.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Mech or regulated?
Wattage you are using?
Single or dual cells?
Check out Mooch's graphs on the cells.
DNA 250c and a Hex Ohm. The battery lasts longer in the Hex Ohm cause theres no screen. Its basically an unregulated mod with a safety chip to keep u from blowing ur face off. I sent Mooch a message. He always responds within 24 hours.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
DNA 250c and a Hex Ohm. The battery lasts longer in the Hex Ohm cause theres no screen. Its basically an unregulated mod with a safety chip to keep u from blowing ur face off. I sent Mooch a message. He always responds within 24 hours.
I use 80 watts boost on the 25pC. The Hex Ohm comes out to 106 watts. Least thats what my rapid table I use for ohms law tells me the Hex Ohm is running. Theres no wattage control on it. It puts out 6 volts on full power. It doesnt even have a battery monitor. Its just like a mech. U know when ur battery is running low by how it hits.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I use 80 watts boost on the 25pC. The Hex Ohm comes out to 106 watts. Least thats what my rapid table I use for ohms law tells me the Hex Ohm is running. Theres no wattage control on it. It puts out 6 volts on full power. It doesnt even have a battery monitor. Its just like a mech. U know when ur battery is running low by how it hits.

Ah yeah, batteries with a higher discharge rating are rated as such because they can safely output that much power and meet their expected maH. You're over 20 amps so the 30a battery will perform better.

What resistance are your coils?

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Ah yeah, batteries with a higher discharge rating are rated as such because they can safely output that much power and meet their expected maH. You're over 20 amps so the 30a battery will perform better.
Thanks I ohm out at .35.
What resistance are your coils?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.html

Mine range from 0.1 to 0.2 but I don't go at 106 watts, more like 70 watts for me

I use samsung 30q, 2 or 3 of them - I also have some LG HG2s and they just dont work for me as well. I kinda like Samsung batteries all around more than LG.

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Does the DNA 250C chip continue to drain the battery even when the screen isnt on? Does its memory drain the battery. Because the Hex Ohm doesnt have any of that stuff and the batteries last twice as long. Does the mod constantly drain battery?

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yea there will be some parasitic drain but it shouldn’t amount to much. I don’t have any numbers to give you but maybe someone who’s tested the drain with a dna can come along and give you exact figures

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh and I recommend you use both batteries. Charge two while using the other two. Less stress on all the batteries

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Does the DNA 250C chip continue to drain the battery even when the screen isnt on? Does its memory drain the battery. Because the Hex Ohm doesnt have any of that stuff and the batteries last twice as long. Does the mod constantly drain battery?

I have a dna250 (not C) and as long as the screen goes off automatically, the drain won't be noticeable at all

You mean the same batteries last twice as long in the Hexohm as in your dna250c box? Same build, same wattage? Depends on how big of a "boost" you're using on that DNA, also

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How do you figure the wattage with your Hexohm?

VU Sponsors