Become a Patron!

Display packed up

Lesleym1

Member For 3 Years
I got my pico e leaf last Tuesday and thus far I'm impressed. Okay yes I fell off the wagon over the weekend but even then I didn't smoke anything like what I used to.

Philosophical about that thanks to advice here. I didn't instantly take to smoking when I tried and I'm trying to undo a nearly 40 year habit so it won't happen overnight

And in fact today I switched back with no problem only had two analogue's that's the right word isn't iit?

But the LCD display has stopped working. Further research on Amazon has some people saying they had the same problem

Apart from that it works just fine and weirdly when I turned it down the display lit up

I don't want to send it back I'm working out what works for me on taste I'm down to 6mg from 12 and if I need to check the battery I can tap the bottom buttons. I don't need an indicator to tell me how much liquid is in the chamber believe it or not (I'm surprised myself) I'm still using the tank from last Tuesday

But does this mean there's a problem with the Vaper?

Lesleym1

Member For 3 Years
And tonight I find the local shop sells 10ml for £2.99 and I always liked blueberry when I tried it on friends vapers so I now once I finish my first tank will have 2 new flavours to try I've started vaping at home as well before I'd get in and that's when I'd smoke but tonight I am vaping .

Coming to the end of week 1- total spend on cigarettes £15 as opposed to at least £45- few more days and the vaper which cost me £40 has paid for itself

Reason I don't want to send it back is how long it will take to do that then get a replacement and I'd end up back on fags in the meantime

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the display has stopped working I'd get the unit replaced under warranty. Can you contact the place you purchased it from?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless he thinks its not working when it's not in use and the LED turns off, as in when you are not firing it.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
[Neunerball]You didn't turn on stealth mode by accident, did you? Press fire and down button simultaneously, in order to turn it off/on.

Problem solved instantly! Thank you![/QUOTE]
You're welcome! Glad, it's working again.

VU Sponsors