Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I watched Ruby Roo review the JUUL.
I watched Qorax Stan review the more popular Von Erl.

Since it seems like that's the way we're headed, or rather, need to be for regs? Currently (Art-20) states that it has to be a Closed System (disposable tanks). What's your take or experience on these?

Juul is 200mAh, takes 1 HOUR charge, 7.0% high in nic! .07ml tank - $45
Flavor is good.

Von Erl is 350mAh, takes 30 MIN charge, 0, 9 & 18mg nic. 2ml tank, lasts 8hrs+. 2 tanks last a full day - $20
It can chuck an amazingly satisfying cloud from this small device. Flavor is very nice. MTL or DL!
Refillable Trick (SO EASY): Refilling of the "My" pods from Von Erl.

Prices were quoted in May and June 2016. Von Erl was sold out at the time.

YouTube:
Roo and the JUUL :
The JUUL - Best E-Cig Ever? - Review!

Stan and the Von Erl :
Review: MY. VON ERL ~ A Cigalike that Rocks!
No cons. Pros begin at 17:00

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
None of us want to think about it, but I've heard through a very reliable source that this is what it may come down to - in public, work restrooms, etc.
The price on the Von Erl, and it's performance is worth serious consideration. And, with the ability to hack the pod to refill, it's a no brainer to me.
I'm going to start looking for some and probably try one - keeping an eye on demand and inventory before I buy up all vendors. lol
Everyone here knows me as a massive hoarder for the dry spell.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
None of us want to think about it, but I've heard through a very reliable source that this is what it may come down to - in public, work restrooms, etc.
The price on the Von Erl, and it's performance is worth serious consideration. And, with the ability to hack the pod to refill, it's a no brainer to me.
I'm going to start looking for some and probably try one - keeping an eye on demand and inventory before I buy up all vendors. lol
Everyone here knows me as a massive hoarder for the dry spell.
I don't think buying closed systems will benefit you in the long run as they are closed systems. A collection of good mechs, a few reliable regulated mods and rebuildable tanks might better fit the long term goal of being able to vape (and DIY) rather than buy into a closed system who's juice pods will skyrocket with taxes and regulations equaling and surpassing the cost of cigarettes.

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Switching to closed system is admitting defeat, I will do no such thing.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You make a very valid point, Zam. And yeah Nightshard. Admitting defeat is NOT an option. Think I'll check into some more mini's as long as promos are still valid today - most of them.

hello. i know its possible to refill the pods on the My Von Erl with normal e liquid which is great. I am just wondering roughly how many times could you refill the My Von Erl. Im unable to find an answer for this online. Thanks

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hello. i know its possible to refill the pods on the My Von Erl with normal e liquid which is great. I am just wondering roughly how many times could you refill the My Von Erl. Im unable to find an answer for this online. Thanks
Yes you can refill the pods. The newer ones are very easy. Use your fingernail to remove the top black cap. There is a little clip on each side. Once that's taken off you use a tweezers to take out the gasket. Refill and replace the gasket (flat side goes down) and replace the black cap.

Sorry this was for the juul pods. I don't have a von Earl to try.

VU Sponsors