Dissapointed at ecigexpress

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Guys, I don't know if any of you got this offer in the mail (attached pic), so I went on, filled my cart with goodies, and since there was no really a code to put up, I got in contact with customer support.

Just to find out that, nope, those discounts doesn't add to the price in their site, since they have already applied a discount on each product, there's no way to get a 25% discount with FA, or 50% With Cap or Inw

They just offer you the regular 10% off everything, of course I did complain with them, I told them that it was a very misleading promotion, and even though I love buying from them, this will make me consider other vendors, which, I already did.

It's a shame really, I kept going back to get my supplies from them, but I wasn't getting fast shipping, usually took at least 3 days to ship out, re bottled flavors, and apparently leaking from their bottles is a common issue....

I hope someone from ecigx reads this, and if someone feel like complaining to them, please do so, English is not my first language and I think I am missing something in the translation since I cannot express myself the way I want to sometimes.

Attachments

• ecigx.jpg
    ecigx.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 150

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
JayZ, I feel ya. I've had to create a ticket with ECX nearly every time I've ordered from them. They're not my first choice, on the other hand, they do carry some particular flavors that I can't easily find anywhere else. It's a real shame.

You've expressed yourself quite well, by the way.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Huck, I will be moving my business to bullcity now, or e-liquid mart, IMO, it's not worth it to keep struggling with this store, I do this for fun mostly, and actually feeling cheated made me had a bad animosity towards them from today. I will only return there as a last resort.

Hello Vapers!

My name is Ivan Furre, and I am the Chief Operating Officer for ecigExpress. First off, I want to apologize for all of the negative experiences posted on this page.

I am disturbed by reading this thread, and I have called an emergency meeting with senior management to improve our customer service policies, effective immediately. In fact, we have just acquired a professional service representative, and I am confident that she will offer all of our customers excellent customer service.

I also want to provide clarification as to what happened with the order described by DarthVaper. The search engines were mistakenly crawling our development site, which is why Ginger by Nature's Flavors was appearing. This development site was a clone of a previous version of our website, so the products on that site did not reflect our current product offerings. This technical glitch has now been corrected.

Again, I apologize for the experiences detailed in this thread. My job is to make every customer's experience with ecigExpress a positive one, and I am committed to 100% customer satisfaction.

If you have any suggestions of how we can improve our company practices, please contact me at 1-888-418-2215, ext. 970, or by emailing me directly and ivan [at] ecigexpress [dot] com. My vision is to make ecigExpress a one-stop DIY store, and my hope is that customers like you can help us achieve our vision, help us grow, and walk away happy after every order. While we continue to work on improving every policy and practice of ecigExpress, I welcome all of your comments. I'm all ears!

Last edited:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered one brand of flavor got another brand called them they said they no longer sold the brand i ordered. I looked on the site as I was talking to them on the phone and the brand and flavor was still listed on the site. I told them I did not want this brand I wanted the one i ordered. They said the one they sent me was there brand and it was just as good. Once again I told them again I did not want this brand i wanted the brand I ordered. Then they said they would send me it but i had to give them the number on the bottle they sent me so i gave it to them while im holding the receipt that i just got in the mail with the bottle. After giving them the number they wanted me to take a picture of it before they send me the brand they said they no longer sell lol. I said look here you know I ordered the flavor and I had to receive it today and it was not what I ordered so this should be all you need for proof. She said they still need a picture. I said I just moved and the camera was still packed I did not want to have to go and look for it and i should not have to cause you know what i ordered and i gave you the number on the bottle so you know I had the wrong brand. Just to let you all know we went around in circles for at least 40 min at my expense. Finally I told her enough is enough I will make an announcement on Vaping Underground and go elsewhere for my business. Odd thing about it was I have spent hundreds of dollars on flavors and bottles ect. I call this stupid.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Ivan Furre I think you would do well, to show that you support your customers, to come here and talk about issues they have.

Participating here is a VERY GOOD thing, if you really intend to be the best with customer support. If you are here just giving lip service and don't really care, it's probably best your company doesn't participate.

Tight knit group here.

Seeing is believing. I think people are reasonable enough here to see IF someone was off their rocker. We know that the company isn't always in the wrong.

So impress us.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Heya Ivan.. thanks for posting up.. I am sure you will get things together and hope that with you being here, your company will make progress..
and yes, i think they will impress us.. looking for new flavors, cleaning up the bad, and i hope! a coupon for the site..

think that is my wish list for Santa for ecx.. ;)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Ivan Furre I think you would do well, to show that you support your customers, to come here and talk about issues they have.

Participating here is a VERY GOOD thing, if you really intend to be the best with customer support. If you are here just giving lip service and don't really care, it's probably best your company doesn't participate.

Tight knit group here.

Seeing is believing. I think people are reasonable enough here to see IF someone was off their rocker. We know that the company isn't always in the wrong.

So impress us.

Agreed. Make it right by the customers that have/had problems with ecigExpress and future customers here on VU. A little proactive PR with honored discounts/coupons and shipping the items ordered goes a long, long way in keeping up your company image in a positive light.

@JayZ Coupon codes are set up to subtract a certain percentage of product costs from your shopping cart, so I would have to investigate why the coupon didn't work for you in your case. Coupons should subtract an amount on top of items already on sale. Can you email me order details so that I can check on your account? My email address is listed in my first post above. We're not trying to trick you. I promise! :)

The most recent coupon code is XMASISCOMING, which is good for 10% off of your order, valid through tomorrow. The only thing we can't discount is wholesale products (those are already heavily discounted), Capella flavors, and APV batteries.

I also want to note that we release a coupon code every week in our newsletter. You can sign up easily from our home page to receive these. We also have codes on ECF and our Facebook page.

We have regular sales on specific flavor lines. You'll see a sale for Flavors Express this weekend, for example, on top of the weekly code found in our newsletter. We post sales on all appropriate forums, and we email sales to customers who opt-in to receive them. One thing I don't want to do is start spamming people!

We have created a special holiday coupon code for Vaping Underground valid through Sunday, December 21st. Enter code VU20 for 20% off 10ml and 30ml bottles of FlavourArt, Flavors Express, Flavor West, Nature's Flavors, Signature, Jungle Flavors, Hangsen, and Inawera.

Happy holidays, VU! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
We have created a special holiday coupon code for Vaping Underground valid through Sunday, December 21st. Enter code VU20 for 20% off 10ml and 30ml bottles of FlavourArt, Flavors Express, Flavor West, Nature's Flavors, Signature, Jungle Flavors, Hangsen, and Inawera.

Happy holidays, VU! :)

oh my.. Ivan thank you bunches.. will have to cruise thru and see what all I am low on.
thanks for clearing up a few matters here.. :)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the 20% off code! Picked up a jug of Caps Vanilla Custard that has been out of stock everywhere along with some other small bottle flavors I needed.
Ordered late yesterday and got tracking this morning.

Any possibility of bigger blue glass bottles? Like 60ml & 120ml? Also a regular cap option along with the glass droplet thingy cap.

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will have to try you guys out. Always nice to have choices. Happy Holidays.

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just put in an order Sunday morning at 8:50AM ($197 ALL in flavorings) and it is still in processing. Put in a support ticket. I placed smaller orders with BCV, PV, and TFA the same time. Got my BCV and TFA in the mail today and PV shipped yesterday and since I live in Indiana and they are in Louisville it should be here today or tomorrow. I gave ECX 2/3 of my flavor budget for the year and either they are out of stuff and didn't bother to split shipments, or something else has gone wrong. As they are in Washington State, I don't see myself getting it any time soon. I don't recall what the shipping options were but my receipt says free shipping. Unfortunately I leave for vacation next Thursday and probably won't get it. Really bummed. Hopefully I get some feedback today and an option to get it here within 10 days and I still won't get to create any juice to take on vacation with me. Over 10 days and I'll be lucky to get it at all... :(

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
P.S. could ECX, PLEASE use round bottles for the 120ml plus sized bottles? I HATE those jug looking things.

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I messaged Ivan on here and he got back with me and said they had some issues internally and upgraded my shipping so hopefully I will get to play with some vacation vapes at the Nine Mile Reggae Festival on the 14th!

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered 13 flavors last Saturday night from the 30% off sale. It didn't ship till Tues but came in today. No spillage and all the bottles seem overfilled. Very happy with ECX still. I never had the problems others did. This order did take longer to ship than normal however.

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered from them on Wednesday morning. I also placed two more orders a little later with two other companies. The other two had me tracking numbers in less than 12 hours. Ecigexpress says now it will be at least Monday before it ships. This was my first order with them, and my last.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECX has always gotten my order to me in 7 days after I order. I think that is reasonable. I really don't care when someone sends me a tracking number. It don't ship until it is received by the post office anyway.

I would expect a busy company, with a wide customer base, to take a day or two to get my order sent off. Afterall, there are more customers than ME ordering from them.

ECX has demonstrated to ME, that they care about their clients and will do what is necessary to keep us happy.

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess I'm just spoiled from ordering online for my other hobbies (marine aquariums and home brewing). Usually if I get a order in before noon it will ship the same day. I'm finding in the vaping world first you have to be lucky enough to find it in stock, and then they ship when they feel like it. So far I've only found 2 companies that have most products in stock and ship quickly. In fact, I made out an order today for nic that will be here Monday, before the nic I ordered Wednesday even ships.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from them on Wednesday morning. I also placed two more orders a little later with two other companies. The other two had me tracking numbers in less than 12 hours. Ecigexpress says now it will be at least Monday before it ships. This was my first order with them, and my last.

That's extremely unusual for EcigExpress - did you call them and ask why it was taking so long? Mine have always shipped the next day, or at most the day after.

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did call, not really helpful. They said they were busy, and wouldn't promise that it would go out Monday. So far eliqudmart and Nude Nicotine are getting most of my business, and Heartland when I need TFA.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used to order a lot from Amazon. Not so much anymore. It takes over a week in most cases to receive what I ordered, and they are a HUGE warehousing seller.

ECX is a smaller company. What I get is a great price, ships well packed, and they have reasonable shipping.

ECX is usually stocked on the things I order (just flavorings). They are my GO TO place for flavors.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did call, not really helpful. They said they were busy, and wouldn't promise that it would go out Monday. So far eliqudmart and Nude Nicotine are getting most of my business, and Heartland when I need TFA.

I assume the flavors you wanted were out at BullCity? I order from them when they have the flavors in stock.

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flavors and nic. They did seem to get a lot of flavors back in stock today, but still no nic at all.

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe an update. Just got a message from some at ecigexpress named Gary Washington that he would get my order out today. If that happens, great, if not, I made other arrangements for the nic today. I guess after being in sales for over 25 years I'm used to not going home until all my customers are taken care of, and if that means I have to work part of the weekend then I do.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone!

Wanted to note that we had an extremely high volume of orders over the past two weeks, so things were slightly delayed, but we're back on track just like normal now :)

We're working at as quick of a pace as possible to get as many flavors poured, and back in stock as possible!

Side note: We have an extremely large supply of Lemon by Flavors express back in stock, so you shouldn't see any shortages any time soon!

We also have Dirty Neutral Base back in stock by Inawera.

Last edited:
i recently ordered 100$ worth of what was listed as natures flavors flavor extracts from this site
ive tried NF before and liked them so i thought id try fromECX when i got the flavours half of them had some white powder sediment in them
which turns out completely burns your atty in no time at all so theres that..... then i opened the bottles and
no exaggeration these flavor extracts" as they call them were like 80 percent alcohol. i ordered quite a few dessert type flavors
and they all seem to have a bad bitter smell and taste to them and they also are very very similar in taste
"bitter"white chocolate mouse and amaretto hazlenut and tiramisou should not all be so similar
anyways i thought it might be the alcohol that was causing the bitter taste so i steeped them for quite a while
thinking the alcohol would evaporate ...well it did for the most part but so did the flavor
all of the extracts that i steeped went from 10ml down to in some cases 2ml maybe and thats being generous
in some cases.but they also still had the same bitter alcohol taste .basically i dont think what they are selling is natures flavors
if it is its being diluted in water and alcohol and re bottled.out of my 100$ i may have got 20 ml of actually useable extract
i bought about 20 some odd flavors and out of that the black currant ,grape,Japanese plum ,and maybe the pineapple are
the only ones i would even think of using ,even those i got maybe 20 percent of what i payed for

all this would not be so bad to me if it had been a simple mistake ,i do understand that we all are not perfect
and sometimes shit happens ...BUT..... when i emailed ECX to tell them of the obvious mix up with their
extracts ....they were not at all willing to take any responsibility for the product they sold me
they decided instead to infer that it was a lack of intelligence on my "the customers" part
and that maybe i should try shaking the bottle before i use it .they told me that they do not make the product they just sell it
and thats how it came from the suppier .although i do understand that maybe they dont make it
however they are selling the product and advertising it as something which it clearly was not
i suppose they dont feel the need for any testing or quality control of the products they do sell
.they also replied to me in a condescending way as if i was ignorant and did not know what i was talking about
the attitude of the message was that they already had my money so they didnt feel the need to be polite or helpful
i run several businesses myself and i know if a customer spent a significant amount of money on something i was selling
and then came back and told me the products had this many issues the first thing i would be doing would be to
look into the issue and if it was something i did not make myself i would be looking into the rest of my stock
and making sure i didnt get a bad shippment from my supplier .instead of this ECX chose to blame me and blow off my
complaint,which to me shows that they either already know about the problem with their extracts
or they just dont care.
either way what im left with is being out my 100$ and a very "bad taste in my mouth" literally
i guess you could say im "bitter"...maybe ill go drink some of the "high proof" extracts they sent me
and get drunk and try to forget about the BAD JUDGMENT i had in choosing to buy from ECIGG EXpRESS
i would not recommend buying anything from a site that refuses to take responsibility for their product

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe many (if not all) NF flavors are extracted in alcohol, rather than PG. The percentage at which you mix flavors makes a huge difference - some flavors are absolutely unvapeable at too high a percentage and others are tasteless unless you go much higher. The only NF flavor I use is ginger, and it's very good, but I can't comment on the others.

yes thankyou......:) i have tried ALOT of different organic extracts and ive never found any trace of white powder in any of them
ive also tried natures flavors -from the source and they were not like these i know they do sell powdered flavors .which are much cheaper
and cost a fraction of what the actual liquid extracts do and they are not suitable for vaping -according to the supplier
and my own experience -which makes me wonder why a vaping supplier ....ECX would be selling them to customers
especially as a liquid extract ...it seems irresponsible ,i do realize the flavors are alcohol extracted but in pure alcohol?
even the high percentage of alcohol would not be so bad, but the alcohol itself is where i suspect the horrible bitter flavor is coming from
ive tried them all in many different micro batches on their own and with other extracts ,at different percentages
i tried steeping them in glass bottles ,i tried mixing them in a base and steeping the mixed juice,adding stevia and other sweeteners
to balance or counteract the bitterness ,,nothing worked,,im kinda worried as i dont know from where this awful flavor is coming

ive started to think that the pure alcohol has been sitting in the extremely cheap plastic bottles .for too long
i know that this type of plastic does leach chemicals ,and thats even without the very high proof pure alcohol
that is in these flavors .i know ECX bottled them as it has their logo right on the front ,so i guess my real question now is
is this product that they are selling going to make someone sick or have long term health concerns?
does ECX know whether their plastic bottles are leach proof ?,,do they even care??-im sure there is a reason that every other
alcohol based extract ive seen or bought came in a glass bottle,,this seems dangerous
and from the response i got from customer service at ecig express they do not seem too worried about taking responsibility
for the products they are selling.
this is a great example of why the health organizations and governments want to crack down on the sale of e-cigarettes
these companies like ecigexpress are not being held to any regulations or codes of conduct
so they basically do what they feel is right ,,,and if you are a customer and you have a concern that they dont deem as
important they just simply refuse to take responsibility .

..so if the horrible bitter taste i was getting from these extracts
did happen to be from chemicals leaching from the cheap plastic bottles that ecigexpress is using
and i just happen to vape alot of it and i had a sensitivity to these chemicals and ended up in the ER
or if i thought they were no good for vaping and decided to bake some muffins or cookies with the organic extracts
and i took them to my childs school for a bake sale ,not knowing that there was anything harmful in them
and some of the children ate a few of these cookies and got really sick or god forbid worse
and i had sent the message i did send informing ecigexpress that i felt there was something wrong
with the extracts and they did exactly what they did to me the other day and blew off my complaint and refused to take responsibility
and then continued to keep selling them to other unsuspecting customers ,creating a very very bad situation for all involved
and making people potentially very very sick .....i would say that my complaint IS warranted and DOES
deserve to be handled in a pprofessional manor .
just because there are no official regulations does not make it right to cut corners ,,substitute one ingredient
for another without research,ignore customers issues because YOU decide they are not warranted
---there is for sure something wrong with the product i received ,it is not normal ,and it is not due to ignorance on my part
---i am not ignorant i have done plenty research of my own my iq is 146 ,,i know i still have alot to learn
but i think ive got taste and smell down ...:)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
wow...

I would suggest to call them with your concerns.

their number is: 1-888-418-2215

here.. let me see if i can tag @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Way too much writing to read this morning.. for me, I am sorry.. and I hate to hear you had a bad experience..
Some people are very sensitive to flavorings and how they are made, much less stored. You just might be one of them.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
yes thankyou......:) i have tried ALOT of different organic extracts and ive never found any trace of white powder in any of them
ive also tried natures flavors -from the source and they were not like these i know they do sell powdered flavors .which are much cheaper
and cost a fraction of what the actual liquid extracts do and they are not suitable for vaping -according to the supplier
and my own experience -which makes me wonder why a vaping supplier ....ECX would be selling them to customers
especially as a liquid extract ...it seems irresponsible

@jr2012 I'll add my experience here, although I've posted bits of this info here and there before. The takeaway is that you're going to have to do some research if you plan to buy from ECX and if you want to use NF flavorings. Here's why:

First, ECX sells flavorings they know cannot be used for vaping, even when that info is on the manufacturer's website, even after ECX has been informed. See their explanation in response to my complaints about selling vegetable oil starting around post #16 of this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-ginger-vanilla-creme-brulee.3384/ (applies to the FA Ginger and FA Oregano flavored vegetable oil that ecx lists). We can NOT assume that flavorings sold at ecx are even physically vapeable, just because they're an ecig vendor.

About Nature's Flavors formulations: Some of NF flavors in some formulations can physically work with vaping equipment. If you search a certain flavor name on their website, you'll see it available in multiple formulations, like this: http://naturesflavors.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=brown+sugar Depending on the flavor, it may be available as a sugar syrup, extract, concentrate, powder, etc. Some of those formulations have unvapeable ingredients like gum arabic or sugar syrup. You can read NF's detail screens to find which ingredients are in which formulations. Given ecx's continued listing of flavored vegetable oil from FA, we should not assume they sell the vapeable formulation of Nature's Flavors either - or that ecx even KNOWS which could theoretically be vaporized. So which NF formulations does ecx sell? I have never seen a direct answer to that question, but maybe @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) can tell us so that vapers can do their own research on NF's website and determine if they want to vape the ingredients.

About "layers" in NF flavors: Yes, I've gotten the same thing in some NF I bought from ecx: the bottom 1/3 of the bottle is white sediment that does not dissolve with shaking or heat. White chocolate mousse, Brown Sugar, and Danish Pastry were among them. For science, I tried vaping some in a simple pro-tank-type tank, and found that it did deliver a reasonable amount of flavor when mixed at low percents. I did not continue to see how it affected my coil (or throat or lungs); that white crap just makes me nervous.

Where to buy physically vapeable NF: I've bought 20+ NF flavors here over the past almost-2-years: https://highdesertvapes.com/categories/DIY/DIY-Flavors/NF-Organic/ . NONE of those have layers of sediment. It could be complete coincidence due to the flavors I chose there versus ecx.

Who IS responsible for the ingredients: NF does not want to be associated with vaping. Period. A good way to confirm that yourself is to contact them and ask which of their formulations a vaper should select. They will reiterate that their flavorings are for food use.
ECX will sell any flavorings they choose. Sometimes they add manufacturer's warnings, sometimes not. Often the manufacturer has no warning and doesn't need to; most don't claim their flavors are for inhalation.
As vapers, it falls to US to do the research, then each decide for ourselves whether we want to vape that (or vape without knowing what's in it, in the case of some brands).

I sympathize with your frustration!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting. I just received NF Zabaglione from ECX and the bottom half of the bottle is indeed a white sediment. I checked the NF website, and I can't tell which version I have.

headinclouds ... yes ,,i totally agree with you ,,i also think the vendors need to take responsibility for their products
because although some of us are smarter than to ingest or inhale something harmful to us theres always going to be
uneducated/uninformed new vapers out there who arent.and then we get news reports like this
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/e-cigarette-poisonings-skyrocket-mostly-kids-n70961
although they mostly focus on nicotine being a toxic substance ,do we really need any more controversy ,i for one would like to keep my right to vape
so yes the individual vapers need to govern and educate themselves but without the vendors taking their share of responsibility
its going to be much more difficult to legitimize "this thing of ours"-vaping ..not the mob....
i do realize this has all been posted elsewhere but i brought it here cause i thought people should have the info i didnt to make a more informed
decision when ordering from ECX.
thankyou i will be checking out HIGH DESERT its good to hear it from someone who has experience ordering from them
any specific flavors?

Zabaglione is one of the 20 something flavors i ordered and yes the sedement was there as well ..its too bad i was really looking forward to trying that one

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
i do realize this has all been posted elsewhere but i brought it here cause i thought people should have the info i didnt to make a more informed
decision when ordering from ECX.

thankyou i will be checking out HIGH DESERT its good to hear it from someone who has experience ordering from them
any specific flavors?

I totally agree with your statement there.

Of all the NF Organics I bought from High Desert Vapes, peppermint and wintergreen topped my list, but that's just going to be a matter of personal preference. To be totally honest, I've kept just a few in my "frequently used flavors" box; the rest are tucked away for a very rainy day.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting. I just received NF Zabaglione from ECX and the bottom half of the bottle is indeed a white sediment. I checked the NF website, and I can't tell which version I have.
I have the NF Zabaglione and it appears milky, but no sediment. That "milkiness " did indeed go away during a crock pot steep and the liquid was rich and golden. But my bottle may be different than yours. I love that flavor, makes some awesome fruit vapes.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the NF Zabaglione and it appears milky, but no sediment. That "milkiness " did indeed go away during a crock pot steep and the liquid was rich and golden. But my bottle may be different than yours. I love that flavor, makes some awesome fruit vapes.
Interesting. I've shaken it twice, and each time it settles back into a sediment at the bottom. But I'll mix it up and see what it's like in any event!

hmm ... i decided to contact someone at natures flavors about this -in process)....i do realize they do not want to be affiliated with vaping
but the bottles that i received the tainted extract in does indeed have their brand displayed on the front
not sure if that is a copyright issue??>>....but i do think they would be interested to know that their product is being rebottled
in cheap plastic bottles ,,that are leaching harmful chemicals ...and ECX..the company whom sells the rebottled extracts
are claiming that natures flavors is responsible for the product....i really wish they were more willing to listen to the concerns of their customers
it would make things much easier....
heres an article i found about storing alcohol in plastic bottles ...not a good idea!...it seems it does cause quote a "disgusting plastic flavor"
as well as potentially giving you man boobs......moobs?

http://homebrewerswarehouse.com.au/index.php?route=extras/blog/getblog&blog_id=38
http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

i will keep doing research ...until my complaint is taken seriously #PUT-93505,
@Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab),@Ivan Furre

Last edited:
I believe many (if not all) NF flavors are extracted in alcohol, rather than PG. The percentage at which you mix flavors makes a huge difference - some flavors are absolutely unvapeable at too high a percentage and others are tasteless unless you go much higher. The only NF flavor I use is ginger, and it's very good, but I can't comment on the others.

i just noticed on the ECX website the description for NF flavors they list VG as an ingredient
from what i can see there is no VG in the ones i purchased otherwise i dont think they would have
evaporated down to 10 percent of the initial 10ml bottle ,at room temperature-
considering that the boiling point of VG is 290 degrees Celsius
i think they just bought the powder flavors and added pure alcohol,im sorry thats wrong
im in contact with someone at natures flavors and i will update when i get more info
if ECX is doing this with their ORGANIC FLAVOR EXTRACTS im wondering what other
products are being adulterated ..it definitely shows a lack of honesty and transparency

Brand Name: Nature's Flavors
Product Number: 7-31-0045-00-08-99
Size: 10ml
Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol, vegetable glycerin, and organic flavors.
Nature's Flavors contain all-natural ingredients and are certified organic, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free, no allergens

mrquackers00

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tip my hat to their customer service. I recently placed an order that was mis-delivered at fault of the USPS carrier (USPS Priority). Tracking confirmation stated "delivered at/in mailbox" so I was skeptic if I had lost my cash and vapemail. A quick line to their customer support telling them that USPS was at fault and they have re-shipped my order within 24hrs w/ no charge. Granted I did get the shipping with insurance (basically free shipping with cart total and 10% off coupon), but was fearful that "confirmation of delivery" on behalf of USPS would make me ineligible to make a claim. First order with them, but will probably order again because of the helpful service. Im just very satisfied at their rectification of the circumstance given I told them that I will try to track down the package through the post-man/post-woman.

VU Sponsors