Become a Patron!

Dissapointed at ecigexpress

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just placed my second order with this outfit. My first experience with them went off without a hitch. Very happy with ecigexpress.com so far :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love ECX! No issues with them at all, no less than a 10% discount every time, no special circumstances required. Super fast shipping, and orders are always leak free and accurate. Couldn't ask for more.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love ECX! No issues with them at all, no less than a 10% discount every time, no special circumstances required. Super fast shipping, and orders are always leak free and accurate. Couldn't ask for more.
Yes! I forgot to mention the discount code:
UNDERGROUND10

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, I imagine you get those all the time! :D

Seriously though, when did you order? I placed an order Friday and haven't received mine yet. I was hoping to have them by the weekend.:(

I guess I've been spoiled by BCF.
Honestly, this is the longest I've waited for confirmation from ECX in quite awhile, two whole days. For the past few months I've gotten a ship notice no later than the next day and usually have my order a couple days after that. And that's first class from Washington to Tennessee, pretty amazing. So I'm certainly not complaining about a couple days to pack and label.

VU Sponsors