Become a Patron!

DIY at 0 Nic - Looking for guidance

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi -

I am fairly new to DIY, but am enjoying the process, along with the mistakes (of which there have been many)!

One of my hopes is to start vaping at 0 nicotine over time and I have made a few samples at this level. One of the things I have noticed is that it has been difficult to get a full "mouth feel" at zero nic. At 3-6 mg, there really has been no issue.

I have added some sweetener to most of my mixes which does seem to help a little (MBV sweetener), but am wondering if there is something else to add to get that fuller mouth feel?

Thanks!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
patience daniel son. lol. this could be answered a million ways in 10 pages. what flavors and recipes are you working on now ? I could say use fa rum for a nice throat hit but you may not want a rum flavor in you lemonade. but that being said I dont know who or why wouldnt want to add a little FA rum to anything lol

well i replied to a different window so I am editing this comment since it had nothing to do with this.. hahaha. the above still is ok //////// edit edit edit

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors