Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
DIY basic knowledge

Some Definitions First:

PG - Propylene Glycol (Throat Hit)

VG - Vegetable Glycerin (Creates Vapor)

Nicotine Liquid (Nicotine juice) - Comes in PG, VG, or a percentage of both PG and VG and in Different Strengths of Nicotine.

These are the main Ingredients in E-Liquid. Add Flavor, Maybe Distilled Water and you have E-liquid (E-Juice). You can use PG, VG or a mixture of both and you can make it without the nicotine if you want (Less Throat Hit).

The mg of nicotine is the amount of nicotine per ml. Don't Confuse % and mg, 100mg Nicotine Liquid equals 10% Nicotine. I recomend Purchasing no more than 100mg (10%) Nicotine Liquid anything Above That is Extremely Dangerous (Even 100mg Nicotine Liquid is Dangerous).

(mg = milligram)

(ml = milliliter)

Approximate Nicotine Levels to make your Recipe Target Nicotine Level. (I am not an expert on this). These are the Approximate Nicotine Levels that I have found most Pre-Mixed E-Liquids to be at. I started at 24mg and Gradually Lowered the Nicotine Level.

• 0mg to 6mg = Low

• 7mg to 12mg = Medium

• 13mg to 24mg = High

• 25mg to 36mg = Extra High

You Should Never Exceed 36mg (Dangerous, I Recommend 24mg or Less).

Amount of Flavor to Use:

With Most Flavors you will need Approximately 5% to 20% (EXCEPTION some Tobacco Flavors you only need 1% to 3%). When using more than one flavor this would be the total of all flavors combined.

I Recommend Starting with a Lower Percentage of flavor and adding more to suit your taste (Some flavors take a couple of days to develop - Steep time). I Recommend Making Small Amounts in till you get a flavor you like. You should save your recipes so you can make more when you come up with a good flavor.

VU Sponsors